New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hello, I'm luna

I've been stalking this site for a few years and just recently became a member.

random facts; i have 2 dogs, love music, am terrified of boys, and eat sushi at least 4 time a week

=]

Wow a whole plethora of newbies!

A very warm welcome to lunac, AD and Romeu.

Any questions you can always ask anyone they'll be happy to help :)

I hope to speak to you all more on chat :)

• Like 2

Hello, I'm luna

I've been stalking this site for a few years and just recently became a member.

random facts; i have 2 dogs, love music, am terrified of boys, and eat sushi at least 4 time a week

=]

Hey all!

My names AD, I'm extremely new to all of this, even forums, but everyone seems really nice, so I'm hoping to have a lot of fun here! :)

Hello GA! I'm the latest newbie to join the community and I'm looking forward to getting to know those who want to be known.

Just wanna add my welcome as well.

Alan

hiPosted Image

Im new and hope to have alot and alot of friends here

Hey, i'm not new to GA, but i AM new to the forums, lol. So just saying hey to all you forum people :lol:

Gods I am really slipping. I know I'm usually the last to welcome anyone but sheesh.

Welcome to GA everyone. I hope we get to know each other really soon coz I love to make new friends.

Hi everyone, I am new to this site. I like to read it is what brought me here. I have read some fantastic stories. I have been inspired to write my own stories and hope to soon. I am new to writing. I really will enjoy this site.

HI im B, I actually became a member to this site last april then my computer died and I didnt rediscover this site till a week ago...yeah I no pitiful...but I am looking forward to join the community.

HI im B, I actually became a member to this site last april then my computer died and I didnt rediscover this site till a week ago...yeah I no pitiful...but I am looking forward to join the community.

Very nice to meet you *B* welcome once again to GA :)

• Like 2

Happy (late) Welcome to GA! :)

hi every1 i hope to find this place to be a wonderful addition to my must have reading material list.

enjoy your time here.

A very warm welcome to you zianasue :)

There certainly is enough to read here :)

• Like 2

Hi everyone . . .

I hardly ever introduce myself anywhere, but I am trying to work up the nerve to delurk myself in the various places that I lurk.

Found this site around 3 months ago after a random google search led me to DomLuka's amazingly engrossing works. I had gotten really frustrated as a reader before that because I was paying to buy ebooks that turned out to be terrible (with certain notable exceptions), but luckily I discovered that there is amazing stuff out there, and it's free!

I'm also an aspiring writer-- I've only posted fanfiction so far (on my livejournal), but I'm currently 75 pages into an original story that I'll hopefully stick up here one day.

Well, back to reading and writing :)

Edited by Unavez18
  • Like 1

Hey Unavez :D Welcome to GA!

Trust you have no need to lurk here, everyone here is incredibly friendly and are more than happy to point you in the right direction. Look forward to reading your material.

:hug:

• Like 1