White Elephant Presents... 14 Days of Christmas Stories!

• Site Administrator
White Elephant Present Game
Flash Fiction Stories 
Last month GA authors decided to pick a present--and steal a few from each other--with story prompts hidden inside. And once their prompts were revealed, they wrote stories or your reading pleasure this Christmas Eve. Enjoy, and don't forget to reward them with the best present a reader can give--likes, comments, and reviews!
Palm tree with red and green lights
My Christmas Joy
by Bhopper2
Alex and Dean are celebrating a warm Florida Christmas. It's Christmas Day, and Dean is going overboard with presents, with a special one for Alex.
Red Sign that says Merry Christmas
Magical Holiday
by Dolores Esteban
I heard a noise and looked around, but the hallway was empty. I had no idea who had placed the box in the corridor. I carried the present into the kitchen where I was baking cookies for Christmas.
Green dust
The Gift
by Sam Wyer
Against his expectations, Tligg Winterbaum has a surprisingly good time when he ‘volunteers’ for the Christmas preparations at the annual  Great Project.
Christmas Cracker
The Christmas Cracker
by mikiesboy
Hawken picked up the red Christmas Cracker and offered the other end to Lori-Anne. She grasped it. They pulled. It snapped with a satisfying bang. Hawk carefully pulled out the contents. The others had received little gifts ... but his was different. He looked at Harish, who smiled ...
Tree on a misty morning
Apple Green
by northie
A young man from the city has great ideas for redeveloping his late uncle's quaint, rural house and its garden. A present he finds in the attic changes everything ... 
Goblet with white mist coming out of it
Elixir
by Puppilull
Sounds of soft voices and the sputtering of the coffee maker coaxed Troy out of his sleep. The muted conversation surprised him, since they usually didn’t have guests this early in the morning. Especially not on Christmas Day.
The Statue of Liberty says Welcome to New York
Who Is It From
by Caz Pedroso

I looked at the envelope. I knew what it was by the Company Secret Santa sticker on it. So, why was I nervous to open it. It was probably just a gift card, no one knew me well enough to get me anything personal. 

But, then why was it my favorite shade of purple????

A black and white striped zebra butt
Being apart for Christmas isn’t fun when you’re boyfriends and roommates in college. But a surprise present or two may cheer Edward and Connor up.
Blue mist and sparkles
Blue Christmas 
by Valkyrie

“Where am I?”
“You are in the Blue Forest on the outskirts of Blues Town.”
“Is that like Bluesville?  Where’s B.B. King?” I snickered.  I was either hallucinating or dreaming.  Or dead.

Red Christmas Bow
The story of how a chocolate cake with red frosting and a Christmas bow saved two guys relationship. 
shiny confetti stars
Stars for the Star
by Parker Owens
White Elephant Present Prompt #23: "Stars for the Star." A bit of sweet at Christmas. Beau is far from home and faces two very difficult days in December. 

Charlie Brown's yellow shirt with a black stripe
Daniel's Gift
by Comicfan
Daniel buys a gift for his uncle from the school holiday fair. When Bobby opens the gift, Daniel is one happy boy, but the rest of the family just sees a gift that is embarrassing for Bobby.
young male angel statue that is weeping
Not all angels have wings. And not all sinners go to hell. Aaron, a misanthrope who blames himself for the death of his partner on Christmas Eve two years prior, discovers redemption and second chances in the most unexpected way. 
Black ring box
"You're not being sneaky.  The little girl deserves the doll you saw her stare at, her eyes wide and her little palms clenched together under her chin.  You'll just drop it off on their porch on Christmas Eve, just like Santa.  You're about to sneak away, but..."
Thank you to all the authors who took part in this holiday prompt challenge! 
dcb59250-7724-4644-b626-82ba971b7fcd.jpg
  • Like 3
  • Love 2