LOVING IT!!!

I'm reading the other 'flash fiction' entries tonight! And I am truly impressed!

Hehehe, I don't think you guys understand how AWESOME it is to finally sit back and let OTHER talented authors entertain *ME* every now and then! LOL!

I hope that doesn't sound like I'm being a jackass! But I'm a 'fanboy' too, you know? I don't get  chance to read as much as I wish I could. But I'm making a true effort to fix that! The flash fiction challenge was supported by a bunch of talented GA Authors, and you can read their stories here!

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/44062-forbidden-love-flash-fiction-now-live/

I'm going through and reading their stories, one by one, and giving my honest reviews on every last one of them! They've been supporting me on so much, and they've been working so hard to create their own icon status, that I just want to shower them with all the praise and love that they deserve! I consider them family! So you better treat them as such! Hear me? :P

More to come! I'm on a 48 hour schedule right now! Enjoy! 

I need to sleep for a little bit. But I'll be back with more reviews in the morning! Cool? Seezya then!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I missed this chance because there was literally dark and terrible things happening to me this past few months. Hopefully I'll be able to do something if they do this again.

I have decided that the Comsieverse needs an obligatory gay neko story. Maybe the next flash fiction thingie can haz one if I'm up to writing it. I am inspired by this twinkalicious little nugget here:

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Comicality said:

Terrible things? I'm sorry, dude.

Did you want to vent? Or just need someone to talk to? You know how to find me, right? Sometimes it just feels good to talk it out.

((Hugz))

"Brandon's" Dad passed away recently. He's holding up, but they were very close as you already know.

Not to worry, though, he is carrying on on it may just give him a little more depth to tell deeper stories that can likewise heal and help as he has been healed and helped by Comsie's stories. :heart:

• Like 1
On 2/16/2018 at 1:13 PM, MrM said:

I have decided that the Comsieverse needs an obligatory gay neko story. Maybe the next flash fiction thingie can haz one if I'm up to writing it. I am inspired by this twinkalicious little nugget here:

Sorry to hear that you've been running through a dark place, buddy. :hug: But the second part of what you said here was just too funny NOT to quote! :gikkle: I hope whatever demons you're dealing with get a good, thorough exorcism. :)

@Comicality Try feeling it from my side of things. I keep coming up with "ideas" for stories, but have yet to actually write any of them. Some people on here are starting to tighten the screws on me to post something, though. :gikkle:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Sorry to hear that you've been running through a dark place, buddy. :hug: But the second part of what you said here was just too funny NOT to quote! :gikkle: I hope whatever demons you're dealing with get a good, thorough exorcism. :)

@Comicality Try feeling it from my side of things. I keep coming up with "ideas" for stories, but have yet to actually write any of them. Some people on here are starting to tighten the screws on me to post something, though. :gikkle:

To clarify, since I've been 'weird' stating it here, I identify with the Billy Chase Brandon character as those that read my stuff know. Interestingly, his situation at home of being with one parent, his Dad who is a widower, was not too dissimilar to my personal situation for the past few years. My own Dad had been living with me recently up until his death late last month. It just hit me as a strange synchronicity that I could almost give Brandon a future premonition of future times, but not a bad one necessarily.

Death can be a 'clean' darkness. My father and I were on perfect terms when he passed. I love him very much and miss him something awful, but, for him I am glad. He was suffering quite a bit up till his passing and I'm glad he is free of that. Also, I was there with him helping him as always right at the moment he died. Also, the new friends I''d built here in my Gayborhood helped me beyond anything I could ever have imagined. So . . . my Dad's was a good death.

Brandon, I am sure, could have a similar situation only he will have Billy by his side when the day comes. :heart:

• Like 2

@MrM My condolences on your dad's passing. :hug:

What kind of job does Brandon's dad have, again? Since he always seems to be at work, I could see him having a stress-related heart attack or maybe a stroke at some point. He might say to Brandon: "I'm glad you found someone to make you happy. Make sure you stand by him." before they wheel him off to the O.R. Then he just...never wakes up from surgery. I can't recall if Brandon has any other relatives, so he might have to move in with Billy and his mom....who's still trying to get the image of her son's mouth wrapped around Brandon's penis out of her head. :rofl:

• Haha 2

Well, I don't know what Comsie has established as I have not seen much development of 'Mr. Brian Temple' which is the name I gave Brandon's Daddy. 

I have made him out to be an international commerce facilitator in a business in which he has a vested interest: Temple and DeSaint Michele EuroTraders, Inc.

This means that Brian Temple does a lot of traveling and hence why I have Brandon somewhat well travelled himself, at least between England and France.

There are long family ties the Temples have to both countries as seen in my Brandon tie-in, Souvenir: 

;)

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..