• Site Administrator

I have to admit, I like the movies Taron shows up in sans shirt.  This seems like a hyped up version of the now over 20-year-old Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.  At least they got a Brit to play the role.  While I like Prince of Thieves, it's a bit over the top American. lol

This definitely inspires.  Robin Hood is sort of my archetype for my fantasy Ranger stories.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I didn't know this was coming... I'm intrigued. I know Prince of Thieves wasn't a great movie, but I enjoyed it anyway, at the time. My favorite Tee shirt for about a year was a PoT one... I was sad when it began to fade. :) 

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I enjoyed it anyway

Pointless trivia... the very first DVD I ever bought, back in 1998, was... Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.  You actually had to flip it over to watch the whole movie. 

I've always enjoyed the movie.  With Alan Rickman and Morgan Freeman in it, it has plenty to like. 

Oh... and why a spoon cousin?

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Myr said:

Pointless trivia... the very first DVD I ever bought, back in 1998, was... Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.  You actually had to flip it over to watch the whole movie. 

I've always enjoyed the movie.  With Alan Rickman and Morgan Freeman in it, it has plenty to like. 

Oh... and why a spoon cousin?

LOL... because it's dull, you twit! 

I love Alan Rickman in most everything he does, and who doesn't like Morgan Freeman! Kevin Costner is no Laurence Olivier, but I thought he looked okay back then. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1