We just started hosting a new Author!

Thanks for the hosting space, guys! I'm bloodsuckingly pleased to have a site once again, with likeminded guys no less, who aren't going to worry or bitch about my content. The site's still young but it's going to grow, no doubts there....and I'm sure you'll all enjoy it.

In the mean time, those of you eager for more stories can check my site out. I've got three series in the running, including my main series, First Impressions, which is already at chapter 11 and counting. It's been around for a few years, but that shouldn't stop you! There's more to come and reading up on events is always a good idea, hehehe!! And of course, if you're unfamiliar with my stuff....you're missing out on something cool! So go and check it out, guys, I'm right here at Gayauthors!

Oh, and please let me know what you thought! Post replies right here, or e-mail me at frankaidenryan@hotmail.com. I'm always interested to get to know more likeminded people!

See ya later!

Frank Aiden Ryan

Sounds pretty good to me, Wep! Still, has anyone done some reading yet? My site hits have been pretty good so far, like 220 in three to four days....back when I had my own site at tripod I had around 50,000 hits in a year or three...which was okay, but nothing like Comsie. Of course, he has the popular forum that counts.

Feedback has been a bit slow, though. C'mon, are there no new readers out there??

Guest Booster Gold

Good to see you back online Frank! Tripod deserves a biggggggg kick in the behind for destroying your site :angry: I'll be sure to check on your stories and their progress again!