Trying to track down name of an Australian erotic fiction series

Hi there, I signed up hoping that somebody might know the name of an erotic fiction series I read on (I think) Nifty a couple years back.

It was set in Australia (either near Melbourne or Sydney) and involved a character named Ads and a ~professional athlete who developed feelings for Ads, as well as other satellite characters important to both of their lives. There was a very heavy polyamory bent to the series and the characters all discussed moving in with each other by the end. Despite being erotic fiction there was very little actual sex to the series, but it was a very beautifully written series which was extremely romantic and sweet. I've been trying to track it down again and having no luck with google so any help would be super appreciated.

• Like 2

Thanks for that, unfortunately no it's not the one I was after — the famous athlete wasn't a real person, just famous in the context of the story. I'm also certain it was written in third person, although it's been years and I'm not entirely sure.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

Was one of the characters a dancer? The story I'm thinking of involved two professional football players, one of which who was also a dancer. If that sounds familiar, I will try to track it down.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Was one of the characters a dancer? The story I'm thinking of involved two professional football players, one of which who was also a dancer. If that sounds familiar, I will try to track it down.

I don't remember both of them being football players, but dancer rings a bit of a bell. There were a bunch of intersecting relationships with several characters. One of them was a straight, married guy whose wife found out about him having a boyfriend on the side and he tried to kill himself overdosing on paracetamol before the boyfriend finding him and the three of them deciding to work out a way for all of them to be together.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

I don't think this is the story you're looking for, but The Deepest Cut is the one I was thinking. It's by the same author that @Reader1810 suggested above (he has a number of stories set in the same universe with crossovers from one story to another). You can find several of his stories gathered together in once place, here. He's also on Nifty's prolific author list. Maybe you're thinking of the complete set of stories, rather than just one of them?

As an aside, the only Australian-based story I'm familiar with that has a character called Ads is my New Brother story, but it's definitely not the one you're looking for as it doesn't involve professional sportsmen and it's not erotica...

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Graeme said:

I don't think this is the story you're looking for, but The Deepest Cut is the one I was thinking. It's by the same author that @Reader1810 suggested above (he has a number of stories set in the same universe with crossovers from one story to another). You can find several of his stories gathered together in once place, here. He's also on Nifty's prolific author list. Maybe you're thinking of the complete set of stories, rather than just one of them?

As an aside, the only Australian-based story I'm familiar with that has a character called Ads is my New Brother story, but it's definitely not the one you're looking for as it doesn't involve professional sportsmen and it's not erotica...

Yeah that's not it either, sadly. I think the story had about 15 or so "chapters," so it was on the longer side but not incredibly enormous. I discovered it because it was linked from Nifty to some "best of" list that I can't seem to find anymore.

• Like 2
  • 3 years later...

The story you are looking for is Footy by Nigel Puerasch. He now uses Nick Thiwerspoon. He removes and reposts his stories rather erratically. You'll probably need to google for a complete version.

• Wow 1