The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

9 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

LOL  you didnt have to go and read it again..LOL

What can I say.it's a good story. I liked it when I first read it, and again.

• Love 2

44 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Also, for all of five seconds there I was like, has A's account been hacked?? :P

Am I "A"? Or am I a Hacker, pretending to be "A?"

37 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I waas thinking more like did A fry his brain with schoolwork?

Damn near close to it.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

No, you're A. I can tell from the Skyrim character with the skimpy armour. :P 

Skimpy Armor would be what this guy's followers wear.* LOL

*not a direct link, you have to go over one tab to see the NSFW stuff. So, doesn't break GA's rules. 😛

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

13 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Skimpy Armor would be what this guy's followers wear.* LOL

*not a direct link, you have to go over one tab to see the NSFW stuff. So, doesn't break GA's rules. 😛

Not entirely certain I'd call most of those... armour... exactly... *fans self* :blushing:

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Haha 2

I've been sitting here on the couch writing all day. I'm 5.6k words into my story for the spring anthology. I started this morning. Well, I may have written a few hundred words last night, but all the same... Feeling very productive. Also started on another short story about Stephen and Lewis that I got the idea for last night. Meanwhile, the things I should be working on lie forgotten. It's nice, though, cause I haven't felt very productive for the past couple of weeks, but in the past few days it's been coming back. Just hoping this doesn't mean I'm about to become hypomanic again, because that would just be exhausting at this point.

That was a very long winded way of saying that I'm tired and I'm going to get ready for bed. 

...yeah. Probably hypomania. Fuck.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I've been sitting here on the couch writing all day. I'm 5.6k words into my story for the spring anthology. I started this morning. Well, I may have written a few hundred words last night, but all the same... Feeling very productive. Also started on another short story about Stephen and Lewis that I got the idea for last night. Meanwhile, the things I should be working on lay forgotten. It's nice, though, cause I haven't felt very productive for the past couple of weeks, but in the past few days it's been coming back. Just hoping this doesn't mean I'm about to become hypomanic again, because that would just be exhausting at this point.

That was a very long winded way of saying that I'm tired and I'm going to get ready for bed. 

...yeah. Probably hypomania. Fuck.

aww i hope you're able to rest.. xo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

No, keep seeing people complaining about that. i will set my alarm and get up to post it. i worked too hard and too long to write that to leave it up to some machine.  Nope, i will do it myself.

I'm glad I'm not the only one complaining about that.  I was given a lengthy PM lecture about having set my chapter to post before I set the story to post when, in fact, I had accepted the default (strangely several hours in the future) for both.  My suggestion that it might be a programming problem fell on deaf ears.  Just another Defective End User, of course.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Backwoods Boy said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one complaining about that.  I was given a lengthy PM lecture about having set my chapter to post before I set the story to post when, in fact, I had accepted the default (strangely several hours in the future) for both.  My suggestion that it might be a programming problem fell on deaf ears.  Just another Defective End User, of course.

oh man.. i'm sorry to hear that

• Like 2

*Mumbles, Grumbles, hisses, and spits*

*winding down from classwork, by getting in some "Rim and Chill"*

*Fires up Skyrim. Crash. Fires up again. Crash.*

Meh, could be worse. Could be stabbed.

my debugging says it was a mod this time, and while removing said mod. corrupted the system.

"Oh, A... disappoint."

In good news assessment #2 has been sent it. One more to go.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Good night Dic 'o Maniacs!

I gotta be up early to post Chapter 1 of Changes, Again   The Party,  or droughtquake and Reader will not forgive me ....

• Love 4

12 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

oh geez, i had no idea how late it was

goodnight, Sirs and other friends

have a good night, see you tomorrow

the light is in the window

Sleep Well, miss molly.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Good night Dic 'o Maniacs!

I gotta be up early to post Chapter 1 of Changes, Again   The Party,  or droughtquake and Reader will not forgive me ....

Sleep Well, my Brother.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..