The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

sorry, wish there was something i could do

:(

the ocean has a plug doesnt it?

4 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

2.5 hours of Jason Momoa? No thanks.

no he doesnt do much for me either Sir  .. lots of noise.. weird sound.. not sure why we never notice all these weird things that live and go on in the ocean.. it has to be over soon

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 3

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

i looked it up on IMDB

that looks good Sir

A story that revolves around alien invasion and human insurgence without trope characters and the overdone dazzle of Hollywood special effects. A true science fiction film. I recommend.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, MacGreg said:

A story that revolves around alien invasion and human insurgence without trope characters and the overdone dazzle of Hollywood special effects. A true science fiction film. I recommend.

That sounds good, Sir. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

o he doesnt do much for me either Sir  .. lots of noise.. weird sound.. not sure why we never notice all these weird things that live and go on in the ocean.. it has to be over soon

we're watching "Open Range" Robert Duvall, Kevin Costner, Annette Bening, Michael Jeter and Michael Gambon

it's really good

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

we're watching "Open Range" Robert Duvall, Kevin Costner, Annette Bening, Michael Jeter and Michael Gambon

it's really good

That's a good one, too.

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
44 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Hello, DiC. I've come too late, but thought I'd say hello anyway. Hope everyone is well.

Hello, Mac. I’ve come later still and missed everyone - yourself included - as well. Hope everyone is having a good evening. :) 

• Like 4

Just now, Reader1810 said:

Hello, Mac. I’ve come later still and missed everyone - yourself included - as well. Hope everyone is having a good evening. :) 

Hello, Reader!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

hi Reader xo

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Hello, Reader!

6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

hi Reader xo

5 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Reader

Hello you lot. *waves*

Funny thing, I’ve been glancing out the window and thinking the sidewalk was looking unnaturally white. Guess what? It’s not the sidewalk, it’s snow accumulation. 

Sometimes, I really do wonder about my thought processes....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Hello you lot. *waves*

Funny thing, I’ve been glancing out the window and thinking the sidewalk was looking unnaturally white. Guess what? It’s not the sidewalk, it’s snow accumulation. 

Sometimes, I really do wonder about my thought processes....

You're brilliant, Reader.. :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Couldn’t nap through it, eh? That’s unfortunate :hug: 

No, it was loud and upstais was at it again.. so one good thing about that awful film was it wsa loud.. and drowned them out. 

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

Oh, Michael looked at captive state... said that it wasn't well liked ... i said, yeah likely cuz it wasn't like tht hot mess we just watched.  He said, yeah could be, if it's deeper than a teaspoon lots of people wont want to see it because they have to pay attention to the story.   :)  maybe we'll go  .. yay.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

It's a movie about a DC super-lame-hero. I thought it would suck based on that. But, I'll take the reaction you had to it, to heart.

Edited by BHopper2
  • Like 3

Just now, BHopper2 said:

It's a movie about a DC super-lame-hero. I thought it would suck based on that. But, I'll take the reaction you had to it, to heart.

it was awful .. i'd had enough after 10 minutes.. really the only good thing was it was loud and distracting from the dicks upstairs

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Oh, Michael looked at captive state... said that it wasn't well liked ... i said, yeah likely cuz it wasn't like tht hot mess we just watched.  He said, yeah could be, if it's deeper than a teaspoon lots of people wont want to see it because they have to pay attention to the story.   :)  maybe we'll go  .. yay.

Well, the focus wasn't on the aliens or fancy machinery and battles. It was on the human experience. So, yeah, I can see why people didn't dig it.

• Like 5

Just now, MacGreg said:

Well, the focus wasn't on the aliens or fancy machinery and battles. It was on the human experience. So, yeah, I can see why people didn't dig it.

That sounds good. I am tired of battles and flashing lights and flying bodies, Sir.  But films like that have an audience. Thankfully.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

that's the problem with a lot of good movies

they are lost in the noise of these big budget, pop culture, mass market, cookie cutter movies

sorry....i'll get off my soapbox

• Like 4

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

that's the problem with a lot of good movies

they are lost in the noise of these big budget, pop culture, mass market, cookie cutter movies

sorry....i'll get off my soapbox

That's not a soapbox. That's fact.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..