The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

40 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Differences can be worked out. You dont need to share everything...Michael has hobbies i take an interest in...but not hugely. And that's okay. But i believe in putting yourself out a bit for your better half. He does the same.

Congrats!

tim thanks - right now the newest is working for both of us. Steve needs a tech upgrade / pc parts general maintenance and I have those skills and spare parts around to make a good change. Steve is redoing his deck / landscape area and I’m getting some much needed new plants for our house so we are trading off. So like everything it is a work in progress but we both want the same goals in the end. The main thing we both listen and talk to each other about everything. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Starrynight22 said:

I'm happy for you Rick. May this relationship be what you are looking for.  Everyone deserves finding a partner that brings them joy 

Starry - thank you - we are both happy over this. We are both gaining new skills and becoming better friends as well. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

excuse me please Good Sirs and DiC friends - how do you tell your favorite writer (tim) this sub is going away Thursday night until Sunday afternoon. Going on a short vacation. This sub will miss all of his DiC friends. This will be a “tech free trip” leaving cell phone turned off.   Brother in law - nephew - myself going camping / fishing. 

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
19 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Good Sirs and DiC friends - how do you tell your favorite writer (tim) this sub is going away Thursday night until Sunday afternoon. Going on a short vacation. This sub will miss all of his DiC friends. This will be a “tech free trip” leaving cell phone turned off.   Brother in law - nephew - myself going camping / fishing. 

Sounds like it will be a great weekend. Have fun, rick. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Lol.. you dont need to tell me .. but i hope you have a nice weekend.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Good night everyone.

The sweetest of happy dreams when your turn comes...

nite all..  night Reader xoxo

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• Site Moderator

Good morning DiCers. I hope you all have a wonderful day. :) 

I just attempted to make a phone call using my cell. I tapped in the numbers. Thought the screen looked a little off, I went ‘oh well’ and continued on my way. The call did not go through.

The problem you ask? I typed the phone into the password screen to unlock my phone! Oops... :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..