The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

23 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good morning all 

@rickproehl that's wonderful news!

i woke to a message from Number One Son, he's taking me to breakfast when i pick him up from work 😊

hope everyone has a good morning

molly thank you we are so happy with this news.

enjoy your time with Number  One son. 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Good  Sirs and DiC friends 

Good morning,  

I hope you all have a Wonderful Sunday. 

We have rounded the final hurdle for brother-in-law and it is good news. He will make a full recovery with a few lifestyle changes. This is a load off everyone’s mind. Thank you DiC for all of your well wishes

That’s wonderful news, rick. Everyone must be breathing a sigh of relief. :) 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
30 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

UNCLE!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Can’t find the plugs on the Christmas tree to connect the built in lights. *sigh* 

Okay, crisis averted. Plugged in the tree to see what would happen - still didn’t find all the connector plugs - and lots and lots of lights lit up, so the tree is looking good. *phew!* 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wayne Gray said:

And you're the one who shared it. 🙂

It's worth sharing. It's cute and sweet.

It's my laptop's wallpaper...i think its great

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, everyone. Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Happy Sunday. I hope you're all well. :) 

Hi Thorn *waves* 

Im doing fine, thanks - watching a Christmas movie. 

Edit: Stop by anytime. The door is always open, the pantry is full of goodies and so is the wine fridge. Just saying.... 0:)

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, everyone. Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Happy Sunday. I hope you're all well. :) 

hi Thorn .. just woke up ..  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Ooh, fun! Which one?

It’s a Hallmark Channel (so sappy romance) movie called Switched for Christmas - you guessed it, identical twin sisters switch places at Christmas, and end up falling in love as their twin, not as themselves. Like that’s going to end well for all involved... 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

oh Reader! That was truly beautiful thank you so much for sharing :hug:

It is isn’t it? I love how the herd goes after the baby when he leaves thinking he doesn’t belong. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Hello Thorn good to see you

Good to see you too, molly! :) 

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

It’s a Hallmark Channel (so sappy romance) movie called Switched for Christmas - you guessed it, identical twin sisters switch places at Christmas, and end up falling in love as their twin, not as themselves. Like that’s going to end well for all involved... 

Sounds sufficiently clichéd and Christmassy. :D 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

:yes: To boot, the sisters live in different cities, too. 

Of course they do. :rolleyes:

My brother and sister-in-law have been doing a thing on Facebook where they watch potentially crappy Christmas movies and review them so the rest of us don't have to. They rate them from 5 💩 for the really bad ones to 5 ☃️ for the really good ones. Their reviews are hilarious.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends - how has your evening been? Mine has been one of the better nights. The Holiday Party was Great Fun time. So i worried for nothing.
So how has your’s been. 

meeting "the family" is always stressful, so i'm happy to hear that it went well
my day was quiet, just the usual house chores, a lousy football game, and the end of a hotly contested President's Cup.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..