Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

For an election that hasn't even happened yet, you sure are confident about the outcome. :rolleyes: 

I am confident that there is no way you're going to let the statistics get lower than they are now. 🤪

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

No, you wanted Bucket to take Terry to bed with him. Imposing a curfew on adults is tyranny.

Hi Page!  :hug: Thanks for the support!  As for the doctor, he's a product of western culture.  I'm glad the doctors here are not like that.  They actually listen and learn about their patients.  Last year I was spared an operation because the doctor spent time talking and listening to me.  He then verified I didn't have cancer with some quick and inexpensive tests.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

19 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The Imperial Senate has voted 31-0 in favor of the Peace Agreement! Peace is now restored in the empire! :D 

:rofl: I'll wait until Spike comments on this.  The Imperial Rubber Stamp doesn't sway Spike's judgement. 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Spikey said the initial proposal was "semi-reasonable", and since the revised proposal is even more favorable to his cause, it stands to reason that he'd support it. -_- 

Dream on Drewster Cogburnedout!:rofl:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

In your mind, God-Emperor of Texas didn't already sound like that? :rolleyes: 

In my mind God-Emperor of Texas sounded like the God part was at least limited to the people of Texas!  

• Haha 5

48 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Sounds like there is much hope of anything coming out of this!

Hey Albert! :hug::kiss: It you and Steve survive the wind storm safely?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

He'd still be sleeping in a different country, therefore that qualifies as a vacation. -_- 

Say that to those in "vacation camps" in Northern Russia :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

6 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

And the reason I changed the title to God-and-Emperor is because if I lose the election in 2026, I'd still retain the title of God. :P 

The Big Bang Theory Sheldon GIF by LittleOmig

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hi Clo! :hug: I hope you had a good Sunday off!  According to what Drew said about his wake up routine, you might have 2 or 3 more hours of peace before he show up.  Hopefully, I will have gone to sleep.  That boy exhausts me! .....And No!  I don't mean the way your naught brain thinks that means. 

so naughty new girl GIF

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..