Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Imperial Notice: For New Year's Eve, the Empress Mother and the Imperial Father will be traveling through the rebellious city of Dallas to visit extended family.

I expect the rebels to be on their best behavior, otherwise the consequences will be severe! -_- 

Anonymous source: "The empress & Imperil Father, tired of their son's behavior and attitude, have decided to leave Texas to lead a peaceful life far from the chaos" 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Anonymous source: "The empress & Imperil Father, tired of their son's behavior and attitude, have decided to leave Texas to lead a peaceful life far from the chaos" 

Stop peddling fake news! -_- 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Stop peddling fake news! -_- 

I'm not peddling anything 0:) it was an anonymous source and the secret of the source is kept internationally -_-

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

I'm not peddling anything 0:) it was an anonymous source and the secret of the source is kept internationally -_-

My parents love their children and grandchildren. To leave Texas means to leave them behind, and that they'd never do! :P 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

My parents love their children and grandchildren. To leave Texas means to leave them behind, and that they'd never do! :P 

Maybe they're all escaping your craziness -_- :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Of course they wouldn't. Then who would cook for you?

In history starvation has often been use to force the enemy to bend to our will -_- just saying :whistle:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..