Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Yes, because it's a sign that you don't have an actual rebuttal and therefore concede to me. :P

Or, you're trolling me, and I don't have the energy to deal with you when you're being insufferable. -_-

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, spike382 said:

You tried manipulating my words several times this morning. ^_^

Nope, I quoted you word for word, therefore I didn't manipulate anything!

5 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Or, you're trolling me, and I don't have the energy to deal with you when you're being insufferable. -_-

I never troll you, and I'm never insufferable. -_-

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Mancunian said:

A bit of warmth would be good over here, we are experiencing lots of rain and cool temperatures. 

Same here. The autumnal weather is depressing... To the point I'm almost wishing for a bit of heatwave 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nope, I quoted you word for word, therefore I didn't manipulate anything!

I'm not rearguing a point I already clarified.  Do you have early dementia? :unsure2:

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I never troll you, and I'm never insufferable.

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, spike382 said:

I do miss those kinds of interactions here on GA.  For me there's been a few stories like that in the last couple years, but that was why the community was so engaging and addictive when I first joined.  

And now we have you and Drew fighting (I'm not sure you even know what about or what for) :rolleyes: :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..