Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

I like to roast it simply with salt, pepper, and olive oil, then pair of with a nice Hollandaise sauce.   :yes:

You call Hollandaise a simple dish :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

You call Hollandaise a simple dish :rofl:

Egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and melted butter....Yeah, I'd say it's simple.   :rolleyes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3

How are you Page? How is Mickey liking his tree fort? 

And you Albert?  I see you had some snow today Bertie, it's not cool but hopefully it'll help not having a situation like last summer with the fires

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, clochette said:

Then I spent the evening watching Lucifer and doing my nails. 

OMG, I love that show!   :o  Sorry to hear about your mom.   :hug:  :hug: 

8 minutes ago, clochette said:

How are you Page? How is Mickey liking his tree fort?

We're doing well. Mickey LOVES the tree fort! He and Remy use it a lot when they visit, which is almost every weekend.  :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, clochette said:

When I see all the fancy thing you all cook I'm amazed! I'm so picky and living alone I'm kind of lazy and usually simply have pasta/rice/couscous with steak/minced beef/eggs/ham/turkey or chicken :rolleyes:

I'm the same way with my cooking. I like simple, easy dishes that you can put together quickly. But every so often, you need to make something fancy to make it all worthwhile.  :yes: 

7 minutes ago, clochette said:

I was a bit septic about this show but my brother kept talking about it so Igave it a try last week and now I've almost finished season 3! :o I love the little girl with her chocolate cake obsession! Hey, think Val and her cheesecake obsession was an inspiration for the character? :lol: 

My favorite moments are the scenes with the "Devil Face"! So wonderfully scary!  :lol:   And I'm not commenting on Val's possible obsessions.  :rofl: 

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, clochette said:

When I see all the fancy thing you all cook I'm amazed! I'm so picky and living alone I'm kind of lazy and usually simply have pasta/rice/couscous with steak/minced beef/eggs/ham/turkey or chicken :rolleyes:

I don't care just as long as it tastes good :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well I love cooking all food that good and I don't care about how hard it might be:rofl:

Amending my earlier staement, I do love a good challenge, though. I'm not afraid to try new recipes and play with my food.  ;) 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

It's tough, clo, but you have to look after yourself too. Maybe let your dad handle the day to day for a while, and at least try to pass your exams... if he needs you, he can ask. Sorry you're having to go through this, but hopefully it will all work out. And don't feel guilty about anything... you are an awesome daughter. :hug: 

Thanks for your kind words Gary :kiss: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..