Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Maybe the problem's at my end.... :unsure: 

This is what I am seeing on my monitor for the second one (first one was basically similar)...

6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

DSCN2205.JPG?psid=1&width=213&height=284  DSCN2210.JPG?psid=1&width=660&height=880

• Like 4

That because I put them thru one drive and share it back to me via email auto resizes for me then I just copy it to here:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 3

Okay....

But all I see are two very small broken 'placeholders' for the images. As I say it may be a fault at my end. Lemme see if I can do a screenshot of what I see on my monitor...

• Like 3

I dunno...

Reminds me of the first time I ever tried uploading a webpage around 25 years ago. My images wouldn't show up properly for anyone else. Turned out the problem was that my HTML code was pointing to images on my own hard drive (so my own computer could see them, but no-one else's could).

Everything worked fine once I realised I had to upload the images as well as the HTML code...

Not saying that's what's wrong here. Maybe wait and see if others can see your images.

Edited by Marty
Correcting another of my inevitable typos.
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The day is dawning warm and muggy. Possible rain and t-storms in the forecast.

Morning, bro and Mum. :hug: Rain here.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Albert1434 said:

Sorry Marty 😥

I still suspect the problem is at my end.

A few weeks ago Flickr was refusing to let me see one of my own images (just a broken placeholder), even though I could see that others were able to see it as they were commenting on how good (or bad?) it was....

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Marty said:

Hey, Gary! :hug:

@Albert1434 Even after me rebooting, I'm still not seeing your flowers on page 727 :unsure2:)

2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Me neither. :( 

phew!

*wipes brow*

Thought it was just me...

So it' either Albert's fault in some way - or GA's...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..