Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

I can't help but worry about her when she's not here. It only takes one person being careless with closing the gate. Apparently, there will be lots of people there, and his girlfriend has her until my son gets off work... and she is not the best with being attentive and watchful. 

I fully understand your worry. Fingers crossed she'll be okay, as I'm sure she will be. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Much as I would prefer a live tree I have an artificial one I don't wish to kill a tree:yes:

I use an artificial tree as well. I only know about the place that sells trees north of me because they have a huge sign advertising when they open, and the price. Seems pretty steep to me, but they have what looks like thousands of trees, and they been in operation for many years.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Marty said:

You could always buy a rooted one in a pot, and plant it out somewhere after christmas...

I cut a couple of boughs of the bottom of my own trees, so the house smells like Christmas. :) 

• Love 5

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Say...🤔🤔 by the outhouse to give it a nice pine clean feeling...!!!😒😆😆

Unlike you Bob we have indoor plumbing :rofl:

:rofl: 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Is it just me or is quote not work for everyone

As Gary says, Myr is looking into it.

It is being discussed at the following link:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I refresh after each time I post. Seems to work. 

Just now, Albert1434 said:

I refresh after each time I post. Seems to work.

Doesn't work here 

If you're using a laptop or desktop, Albert, try hitting the F5 key.

Thhat should refresh the page, and it should then work again.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Marty said:

The Border Collie I had very quickly learned what "Stay" meant. He wouldn't leave the spot he was in until he was given permission after being given that command. Would even do it for others who might be looking after him.

But I had him from when he was eight weeks old, when it was so much easier to train him.

If I remember correctly, I think you said you got Cookie as a rescue dog when she was much older... :unsure2:

I bought her from a family whose kids(two of the four) developed allergies to dogs. They had four kids six and under, and it was affecting how they handled staying awake and alert at school while taking allergy meds, so they had no choice. She was eight months at the time... and yeah, I was looking to rescue a dog, which was how I saw the ad for her. :)  She understands 'Stay' very well... she's smarter than my son's girlfriend. :P 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

I bought her from a family whose kids(two of the four) developed allergies to dogs. They had four kids six and under, and it was affecting how they handled staying awake and alert at school while taking allergy meds, so they had no choice. She was eight months at the time... and yeah, I was looking to rescue a dog, which was how I saw the ad for her. :)  She understands 'Stay' very well... she's smarter than my son's girlfriend. :P 

That so funny. Has she lost any kids so far 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

That so funny. Has she lost any kids so far 

She's only nineteen... she'll learn. :unsure2: 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

She understands 'Stay' very well... she's smarter than my son's girlfriend. :P 

So you now need to see if you can train your son's girlfriend to actually remember to tell Cookie to 'Stay'...? :unsure2:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..