Mowing the tomato plants? 😀

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I think that gardening is so good for ya :yes:

It is...if you don't mow your veggies...😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Heeeeeeellllo...😁😁😄😄I Am here, hope everyone has had a great day... I got beat up in therapy, so guess what.... Extra Meds tonight...😄😁😁😁😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 suffer...lmao...😆😆😗😗😗

Extra meds tonight, Bob? So you'll be more crazy than usual?😀

• Haha 2

Hey budddddy... How's it going today, things good....? You guys have invested my mind today...😄😄😄😄😁🤣🤣 how's Mark holding... 😊😇😇😗 

Invested in your mind? What's the ROI on your mind? 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

page is a sweetie though

:blushing:

17 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Geno's? Not Pat's? Geno's is good...

Hey, Xander.   :hug: How is everyone?   :)

7 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

Ok getting wierd here Josh and both have a craving for pizza now. so I f don't answer right away you know why. making pizza

:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

See...😃😁😁😁 can't even spell😆😆😆😆😆😆I really could pass as a Dr...😂😂🤣 

I'm not a doctor, I just played one on TV...

Spoiler

And in my professional TV opinion, Bob's crazy...😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

don't do desert as a rule.

I was doing a bit of my story so I was having a sandwich with dill pickles,, then I had some vanilla ice cream...I forgot to finish my pickle...so Dennis came in and saw my pickle and my ice cream and said, " Are you pregnant?" 💓 I said "we tried...😀, but not yet'... 🤰 I have a funny husband...💓💓

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

My first encounter with the adult version was at the airport with 6 young gentlemen wearing them and not much else. Let’s just say that Pikachu (x6) may have had a brew or two before boarding and a couple seemed to have a bit happening down there.

I just got footed Paw Patrol Jammies for Dennis...I saw adult size Paw Patrol on eBay...😄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I lost it when I was 17....but why bore you by repeating the story about the twins again?   :lol:

Page, late bloomer...😄 Dennis and me and 4 others lost ours in a treehouse at 13. And reading Penthouse, Playboy and a few one of our friends brothers got us from an adult bookstore in town...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Please do!!!😄💻

Spoiler

I started dating this one guy who had an identical twin brother. They were the "peas in a pod" type who rarely did anything separately from each other. His poor brother made it no secret that he didn't appreciate being the third wheel...especially after my bf and I "exiled" him so we could. :X

One day after school, I was getting ready for the usual hot action, and the twin whom I assumed was my bf walked into the bedroom, completely naked. We started, ahem, getting busy, but then, maybe five minutes later, the other twin barged into the room, and sheesh, was he steamed! Both of the boys were naked, and that's when I realized my mistake. My bf had a small birthmark on one hip, which his brother didn't have. The twin with the birthmark was the one who walked in on us. Yup. My boyfriend's brother had secretly switched places. They argued for a bit, one thing led to another, and that's how I spent my summer vacation in a three-way relationship.  :blushing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Page Scrawler said:
  Hide contents

I started dating this one guy who had an identical twin brother. They were the "peas in a pod" type who rarely did anything separately from each other. His poor brother made it no secret that he didn't appreciate being the third wheel...especially after my bf and I "exiled" him so we could. :X

One day after school, I was getting ready for the usual hot action, and the twin whom I assumed was my bf walked into the bedroom, completely naked. We started, ahem, getting busy, but then, maybe five minutes later, the other twin barged into the room, and sheesh, was he steamed! Both of the boys were naked, and that's when I realized my mistake. My bf had a small birthmark on one hip, which his brother didn't have. The twin with the birthmark was the one who walked in on us. Yup. My boyfriend's brother had secretly switched places. They argued for a bit, one thing led to another, and that's how I spent my summer vacation in a three-way relationship.  :blushing:

Sounds like a Nifty story...😄

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..