Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Wish me luck... Joker has a vet appointment this morning :unsure:  *cue ominous music*   He will shred anyone who attempts to get him anywhere near a cat carrier, so the vet gave me medication to calm him down.  We'll see if it works and I can actually get him into the carrier.  If not, maybe I'll take the medication... :P  

Crossing fingers 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just now, Bucket1 said:

It has been a long day but I’m home and in my track pants resting after discovering a HUGE hole in them. Definitely not outside clothes :gikkle:

So how did you get that hole ?

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Wish me luck... Joker has a vet appointment this morning :unsure:  *cue ominous music*   He will shred anyone who attempts to get him anywhere near a cat carrier, so the vet gave me medication to calm him down.  We'll see if it works and I can actually get him into the carrier.  If not, maybe I'll take the medication... :P  

Yikes. Good luck, sis. :hug:  Wear thick gloves. :yes: 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Lovely morning, 65/18° and lower humidity and slight breeze. Walking was much more peasant. Still coping with migraine though it's eased some.

Hey, dugh! :hug:  More pleasant here too but the sun is blazing hot when I'm out of the shade. Here's hoping your migraine goes away. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning gang (no hug today it's too hot) 

Ugh it was already 26°C at 7am! 🥵🥵 I'm kind of regretting not being able to set up the pool anymore. Cause yes I was awaken at this time by Looping' stupidity... The garden door is facing the front door making it the entry way. The garden door was wide open, the front one close but noooo he came and nudged me, scratched at my window, more nudging and even pulled my hair for me to get up and open the front door for him! Brat! <_< Anyone would like to adopt an animal that looks like a cat but acts like any other animals except a cat and is clearly not the sharpest tool?

I hope you guys are not melting too much and stay hydrated :hug:

Hi, Tink. :hug: I'll pass on Looping. he might set a bad example for my herd of cats. :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..