Newsletter Question

Go to solution Solved by Cia,

I noticed today, that I've not received the Sunday Newsletter in some weeks. I have received a couple of emails directed at Authors for special messages. Do I need to reapply for the Newsletter?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution

There was an announcement at the start of the year that we were moving to a monthly digest  (last Sunday of each month) of the newsletter due to a lack of engagement and clicks from subscribers, with a move to posting more content on GA's social media and direct emails to authors for special site announcements like special events (Premium short story call). We want to get information about what's happening to members, and we're looking for the best ways to do that. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Cia said:

There was an announcement at the start of the year that we were moving to a monthly digest  (last Sunday of each month) of the newsletter due to a lack of engagement and clicks from subscribers, with a move to posting more content on GA's social media and direct emails to authors for special site announcements like special events (Premium short story call). We want to get information about what's happening to members, and we're looking for the best ways to do that. 

Cool. I must have missed the announcement, or simply forgot that part. Thanks!