Gone From Daylight to return next Friday! :)

The vampire saga is coming back with a brand new chapter next Friday night, so be sure to stop by and check it out! And if you've been a long time fan of the vampire series, you've GOT to read the other stories attached to it! You'll be missing out if you don't! :P

Taking place in many different eras and time periods throughout human history, you may just be surprised how the stories and characters are connected in one way of another! All of these stories have now been collected here on GayAuthors under the "GFD: Worlds" label! So absorb all you can, let me know what you think...and I'll see ya next weekend!

https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/world/gone-from-daylight/ 

• Love 3

Hmmmm...I would say that everyone should probably read the "Gone From Daylight" series first, simply because there are a lot of vague references to that 'world' in particular. But if you're up to date on the original series, then you can read all of the others in any order you want. No chance of spoilers then. But, yes...no matter how subtle...all the stories are connected. Easter eggs are everywhere. You'd have to be a true fanboy to catch them all! LOL!

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..