I'm looking forward to it and a little hesitant at the same time.  If it's realistic, it won't be a bed of roses....but I'm confident that he will get through to build a new life.  (That's my hope and I'm sticking to it!)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

I'm looking forward to it and a little hesitant at the same time.  If it's realistic, it won't be a bed of roses....but I'm confident that he will get through to build a new life.  (That's my hope and I'm sticking to it!)

I think the opening chapter will set you at ease. There are a couple of touchy events, but those I tell instead of showing. Realism's relative when CJ's involved and he plays a little larger role in this one than he did in Singer. LOL

After the opening, most of the story's told in flashbacks starting with Brad's initial visit to Heroes Haven. Still experimenting with different formats, so we'll see how y'all react. 13 chapters, about 36k words.

• Like 5

I'm thinking of turning chapter one into a prologue. Any objections to having two chapters go live at the same time? Seems the first one in every double post always gets fewer reactions/comments. Feels like I'm taking a pay cut after doing double the amount of work. :P

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Story, prologue, and chapter one are loaded and set to publish at 5:00 am my time!

1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

No need for a tux, but wear clean boxers! LOL

good to know, guessing the time difference it will be between breakfast and lunch and since it's a sunday I'm probably lounging in comfy clothes :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2