Comicality Interview Coming In June...

4QQXUMu.jpg

So, June 19th will mark 22 years of the Shack Out Back being online! Starting from that very first chapter of "New Kid In School", to the 'scary' chance that I took with "Gone From Daylight", to the many MANY chapters of "Billy Chase", and everything else in between...I've never had so much fun sharing my thoughts and feelings with an audience and a fanbase that I've truly come to see as my family over the years! I couldn't be more thankful! Thank you!

For the June issue of Imagine Magazine, I am giving everybody here a chance to ask me pretty much anything they want! About the site, the stories, my personal life, the magazine itself...whatever comes to mind! If you're a fan and have any questions about the stories and the characters? Ask me! If you're an aspiring writer yourself, and want to pick my brain about what I've learned over the last few decades? Ask me! If you just hate my guts and want to troll the living shit out of me for kicks? Go for it! I'll answer those too! Hehehe, it won't bother me in the least. I've been around for almost a quarter of a century now, I figure I must be doing something right around here!

Anyway, feel free to ask any questions you like between now and June 5th in the replies below this post! Anonymous questions are more than welcome! Or, feel free to email me directly at Comicality@shackoutback.net if you like! Please limit it to two or three questions per person, and I'll try to answer as many as I possibly can for the next issue!

So get your questions together, and let me know...what you want to know! :)

Seezya soon! And thanks for YEARS of love and support! You guys have changed my life. And I'm forever grateful. I love you too!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..