Brayon

Gaymer Things and Memes

@Brayon I'm sure you've seen by now that Cyberpunk 2077, coming out in September, has a..um... junk... customizer.  With which you can also mix and match parts.

image.png

https://www.esrb.org/ratings/36949/Cyberpunk+2077/

so that meme... it's a thing :)

• Love 2
  • Wow 3

4 hours ago, Myr said:

@Brayon I'm sure you've seen by now that Cyberpunk 2077, coming out in September, has a..um... junk... customizer.  With which you can also mix and match parts.

I saw that, and hopeful I'll be able to play it without getting sick. FPS games, for the most part make me sick. I also read they were making the romance options gender neutral so anyone can romance anyone. I hope that's true too.

• Like 2

hdllq3mlfh351.png

• Haha 5

Umm....  Computer games have come a long way.

• Haha 5

There is the always popular 'arrow to the knee' from Skyrim

skyrim GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Myr said:

image.png

https://www.esrb.org/ratings/36949/Cyberpunk+2077/

so that meme... it's a thing :)

I am so excited for this game! :D Took my birthday money to GOG and pre-ordered. Gotta love that it's DRM-free too. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

On 6/7/2020 at 8:51 PM, Thorn Wilde said:

I am so excited for this game! :D Took my birthday money to GOG and pre-ordered. Gotta love that it's DRM-free too. 

I'm looking forward to the X Box Series X version.  My visual/audio set up is far better for the xbox than my PC.  And more comfortable to sit too.

Here's a swat at EA.  Everyone likes swatting at EA.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

5kpyw54yfw351.jpg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Myr said:

I'm looking forward to the X Box Series X version.  My visual/audio set up is far better for the xbox than my PC.  And more comfortable to sit too.

I've tried and tried to get comfortable with consoles and their controllers... We have a PS4 and an XBox One. But I'm a creature of habit and I've been a keyboard and mouse gamer for, like, 25 years. lol

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I've tried and tried to get comfortable with consoles and their controllers... We have a PS4 and an XBox One. But I'm a creature of habit and I've been a keyboard and mouse gamer for, like, 25 years. lol

i don't have the coordination for either
when i play with my sons, they do all the "things" and i watch for the loot, enemies, keep an eye on the compass and all that
they call me "Player 2" even in one player games, lol!

• Love 4

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

when i play with my sons, they do all the "things" and i watch for the loot, enemies, keep an eye on the compass and all that

Backseat gamers can be extremely useful at times. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

I used to do that with a friend that played Tomb Raider. My job was to watch the health bar and yell "Medic" when it got down to 25%,

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Backseat gamers can be extremely useful at times. :) 

backseat gamer, i like that!

1 hour ago, Brayon said:

I used to do that with a friend that played Tomb Raider. My job was to watch the health bar and yell "Medic" when it got down to 25%,

i can't tell you how many times i've heard, "How in the he&& did you see that Ma?" 
or 
"OMG thanks! i didn't see that (insert enemy creature here)!"

• Like 1

See the source image

• Haha 4

Because one mustn't stop poking EA.

image.png

• Haha 2

q8e9eat41b451.jpg?width=640&height=776&c

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Read It 1

k2dx8qa31p451.jpg

• Haha 4

stNv7kM.jpg

• Haha 2

jcrdcb70rv451.jpg

• Haha 2

X Box (with really big emphasis on box) Series X:

These are the best Xbox Series X memes, courtesy of the internet ...

• Haha 1

Yeah the size and shape of the PS5 and the XSX has been the butt of jokes something fierce lately. As long as it delivers on performance, i could care less what it looks like.

• Like 1

Mass Effect and Star Wars... lol.

image.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

qyaq0e1mo8r41.jpg?width=640&height=768&c

• Like 2