Gaymer Things and Memes

34 minutes ago, Myr said:

mass effect Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

I always shipped Vega with Cortez. I feel like one drunken night, Vega would just go, ah, what the hell, and they'd end up in bed together. And he would wake up a new man. :gikkle: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Brayon said:

Yup... Especially after all the mods I toss on the game, including WhickedWhims and gay sex animations.

sf1czckl33651.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

I didn't know you were a simmer too! WickedWhims is a must have. :P 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I didn't know you were a simmer too! WickedWhims is a must have. :P 

I won a bunch of codes for Sims4 in a giveaway. Ended up with everything but the new EcoLife pack that just came out.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Brayon said:

I won a bunch of codes for Sims4 in a giveaway. Ended up with everything but the new EcoLife pack that just came out.

I've got absolutely everything, and I'm so much of a sucker I've paid full price for it all. That goes for Sims 3, Sims 2, and the original Sims as well. I think I'm missing one or two Sims 3 stuff packs... It's like an obsession, I just have to have everything, even if I don't find the premise that interesting, because there's always some new gameplay options I don't want to miss out on. lol

If you're looking for more interesting and useful mods, I can recommend LittleMsSam, who makes a bunch of smaller mods that just generally enhance gameplay, plus some bug fixes. And if realism gameplay is your thing, I recommend SimRealist who, like it says on the tin, makes mods that add realism to the game, including one that replaces the Grim Reaper with an ME and makes it so you have to arrange funerals for your sims, one that makes it so sims can (and should) visit the doctor to stay healthy, and a pretty cool banking mod. Also, PimpMySims has an LGBT mod that lets you add sexual and gender identity traits to your sims (so you can give a sim the gay trait and if he finds himself in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex he'll be miserable), and gives them a bunch of new social interactions, social events (including Pride celebrations, protests, and drag parties), etc. And, if you don't have it already, Deaderpool's MCCC. Lets you customise almost everything in the game, including age spans, the time it takes to learn skills, how quickly time passes in the game, and adds a whole bunch of useful cheats. I've got more, but I'll stop now. lol! Feel free to PM me for recommendations if you want them, though. I've been playing (and modding) Sims 4 since it came out in 2014. :P 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I've got absolutely everything, and I'm so much of a sucker I've paid full price for it all. That goes for Sims 3, Sims 2, and the original Sims as well. I think I'm missing one or two Sims 3 stuff packs... It's like an obsession,

I resemble that statement. Yet, I can’t find the time I used to, so I can actually play again. I buy the expansion packs but haven’t actually played in months.. Also I am not even a little embarrassed about this.  Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
On 6/24/2020 at 12:25 PM, Brayon said:

Yup... Especially after all the mods I toss on the game, including WhickedWhims and gay sex animations

Clearly I've missed out on stuff. I haven't played a lot of Sims since Sims 2.  It sounds like there has been a big improvement in mods. lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Myr said:

Clearly I've missed out on stuff. I haven't played a lot of Sims since Sims 2.  It sounds like there has been a big improvement in mods. lol.

Sims 4 has been really nice, but there is a lot of expansion packs, and DLC. The Mods are fantastic, and if you have a month of free time, I would recommend Sims 4.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Brayon said:

Sims 4 has been really nice, but there is a lot of expansion packs, and DLC. The Mods are fantastic, and if you have a month of free time, I would recommend Sims 4.

Seconded. They're bundling them off for cheap on origin at the moment, and it's just hit Steam too, I haven't checked the deals there.

BTW, Brayon, check out Luumia's body mods if you want some extra buff dudes in your game, his BOD-E mod is fantastic. He also has some great body hair and a nice-looking skin overhaul as well.

• Like 1