Trying to find a story

Go to solution Solved by Marty,

Ok this will probably be the vaguest question ever. 

Im trying to find a story and i cant remember if its here or on nifty. I cant remember any character names but i do remember the events in the fiest part of the story.

It starts with a scene of two friends (or foster brothers maybe) and one has an abusive father. Theyre playing with a gun and the father starts yelling and afraid for his friend the boy shoots the abusive father. the boys are seperated after that. Then it picks up a few years after that.

Is it ringing any bells for anyone?

46 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Ok this will probably be the vaguest question ever. 

Im trying to find a story and i cant remember if its here or on nifty. I cant remember any character names but i do remember the events in the fiest part of the story.

It starts with a scene of two friends (or foster brothers maybe) and one has an abusive father. Theyre playing with a gun and the father starts yelling and afraid for his friend the boy shoots the abusive father. the boys are seperated after that. Then it picks up a few years after that.

Is it ringing any bells for anyone?

It does ring a bell, but I can't remember much more right now, Wes. I'll think on it. :) 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Headstall said:

It does ring a bell, but I can't remember much more right now, Wes. I'll think on it. :) 

Thanks its just frustrating because it was either in December or january that i read it.

• Site Administrator

You can rule out a story on GA by checking "My Reading History"... assuming you always stay logged in and you haven't gone over 30 days without visiting...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Solution
11 hours ago, Myr said:

You can rule out a story on GA by checking "My Reading History"... assuming you always stay logged in and you haven't gone over 30 days without visiting...

You can find "My Reading History" by clicking on the Stories tab on the bar at the top of any page on GA, and then clicking on the blue My Stories button on the new page (near the top right). "My Reading History" should be at the bottom of the drop-down menu.

However, you apparently have to opt-in to use it.

@Myr has posted a blog entry about it:

Edited by Marty
Clarification
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Myr said:

And thanks to this newfound info i can rule out GA! Thanks for the advice. Now to narrow down on nifty which section its under...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1