Storm Front

Since this is a forum to discuss net stories I wanted to share a story that I think is incredible. SFwriter also known as Ty has created an incredibly deep and moving story about a group of friends. Its called Storm Front. If you have never heard of it or want to read it you can do it at his site www.stormnation.com

Overall I would give it a 9.5/10. I am an avid fan and have been for years. Ty puts a lot of heart into his story and the fact hes been writing it for over five years now just goes to show how dedicated he is. Its hard to try and sum up in a paragraph. Its a long story but I find myself wanting to read more and more of it. Some chapters are just downright powerful. I would love to hear some thoughts from other fans of this story. According to the website it is in its final year which is pretty sad so I want to try and share it with as much of you before it disappears. This forum is a great idea and I will definitely be back.

• Site Administrator

It's a great story. I used to read it all the time. I fell off when I got busy, and haven't made it back to it yet. I will someday though. It'll be worth it.

It is linked in the story archive, so be sure to rate it there. :D

oh and welcome to Gay Authors ZCN!

DEFINITELY! I was a very dedicated reader of "Storm Front" when it first started out, and Ty has been one of those authors that I've always truly admired as far as bring emotion through in his stories and 3-dimensional characters. It's something everyone should read when you get the chance.

Not only am I a Ty fan, but his 'website' is being personally written into "Gone From Daylight" (Back then it was called the Ice Zone, and it's already been mentioned a few times). Check him out! :)

• 5 years later...

I thought I'd post something in this thread in case a reader of Storm Front hassn't heard the news.

This Sunday, December 13th, marks the conclusion of the story when Ty posts the final chapter of the Storm Front saga at the StormNation site.

Some of the characters will appear in a sequel, Tempest Fore, but from what Ty's said, for Storm and the Pack, this final chapter is it.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I agree!read.gif "Stormfront''

is a very good read. I have''nt read it for a while but I think I''ll get back to it and see how Storm and the guys are doing.It is quite an emotional story and it had me really getting involved with the characters . I'm always sad when a good story reaches a conclusion because I feel like I''m losing close friends.

I often wish some of these tales were like soaps and went on for years! I am constantly impressed by the quality of GAY AUTHORS and Ty is one of the best!

Edited by Pablo