30 Days Of Night For The Month Of April!

It is April, folks! And you know that we have a massive vampire celebration every April and October around here! So, the six month wait is over, and if you're a big fan of the "Gone From Daylight" series...you are going to have a LOT of fun with what's coming your way this month! And, if you're not...you'll still have a bunch of new faves to read too! I wouldn't leave you guys out! Promise!

::Whispers:: You should really read "Gone From Daylight" though! Number one story on the whole website! Just sayin'...

Tonight, I'm happy to say that a story that I began some years ago that I was really excited to write and never really got a chance to dive into the way that I wanted to is now back in the mix! "GFD: Persona" reads more like a psychological vampire thriller than anything else, and I've got all of my extensive notes and plans all together, and chapter two is about halfway finished! So, check it out! I think you'll like this different take on the GFD idea! Let me know what you think when you get a chance! And expect much much more this more!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-persona/

I have such wonderful things to show you! >:)

More "Gone From Daylight" coming on Sunday!!!

xM3Z843.jpg

Edited by Comicality

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..