Awwww happy Pride Month, Jal....

I didn't get a chance to finish my article on Jal Joshua for pride month, and I REALLY wanted to, but June wasn't long enough for me to get it all done. Hehehe! I guess he realized that he was trans at some point and now just mostly does amazing dance choreography. Which is kinda bittersweet to me, because I really LOVED his voice when he was younger and thought he could be an AMAZING talent if he decided to take that road! Like...I was emotionally moved by his singing, and he doesn't do it anymore. But...to each her own. As long as Jal is happy and passionate? I'm with it all the way! Proud of you, Jal! Love you lots!

And then, his trans choreography stuff...which is ALSO awesome! Maybe he can combine the two? Because I miss his voice. :P

BTW...how do you even friggin' DO that with your body??? I got major cramps in both my legs just WATCHING this shit!!! LOL! Damn, dude! He's incredible!

(I'm just assuming that he's trans. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about that.)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..