Update Email Alert?

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

• Site Moderator

I have an Update Email Alert at the top of the forum page.

Emails that we send to you are being returned to us. If our emails continue to bounce, we will stop sending emails to you and require you to update your email address.

I've checked my email inbox and my notifications are current and seem to be fine.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

The email system registered a bounce from your email address 23 hours ago.  That flag indicates you have an issue with your email and if another bounce occurs while that flag is still showing, you're account will be disabled until you enter a new, working email address.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Myr said:

The email system registered a bounce from your email address 23 hours ago.  That flag indicates you have an issue with your email and if another bounce occurs while that flag is still showing, you're account will be disabled until you enter a new, working email address.

The easiest solution was disabling email notifications except for the solitary one set at default. This should reduce the chance of another soft bounce from my working email to practically nil.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Myr said:

I need to change my email address but can’t see where in profile. Can you help, please. Thanks

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
47 minutes ago, Gary L said:

I need to change my email address but can’t see where in profile. Can you help, please. Thanks

Go to Account, then down to Account Settings. To the right of your current email will be a change button. You'll need to verify it after you change.

Edited by drpaladin
  • Like 2
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution
1 hour ago, Gary L said:

1 hour ago, drpaladin said:

Go to Account, then down to Account Settings. To the right of your current email will be a change button. You'll need to verify it after you change.

Direct link for you: https://gayauthors.org/settings/email/

• Like 2