So....nothing?

In my last email announcement, I asked the people who wanted to go behind my back and complain about my stories or the pictures that I use or whatever else they seem to be so triggered by to speak up and talk to me face to face. Talk to ME directly. And you've got nothing to tell me? Speak up? Where are you?

We can have a civil discussion about this if you want to. My door is wide open if you feel like you have a real problem with what I do online. I'm entering my 25th year. So what is your problem with me? Do you need my email again?

Comicality@shackoutback.net

Talk to me. Don't take the coward's way out and complain behind my back. Talk to me. I'm right here. I'll wait. I'm giving those selected few people a chance to tell me to my face what the hell their problem is...and now you've got nothing to say? Don't want to send me an email, post it right here on the board. Speak up. Let everybody here know what issues you have with my stories or me as a person. Don't get all shy and quiet now. Because you weren't shy and quiet when you were talking behind my back. So say what you feel.

I'll be right here waiting. Say whatever it is that you feel you need to say. I'm ok with it. What are you scared of? It's not like I'm gonna jump on you or anything. If you've got a problem...bother ME with it. Let's have a discussion about it. That's fair, right? Allow me to face my accusers. Say something. Make your case. I'm cool with talking about it. So let's talk.

I'm still waiting...

• Love 2

Very true. But they're the ones making pests of themselves. So talk to *ME*...you know? What are they so scared of? Why do I have to hear about this shit second-hand? They want to complain? They can do it right here where I can see it. I'm an adult. I can handle it. Let's have a discussion about it. 

Yes, I'm calling them out. Stop hiding and tell me what you really think and feel. WTF are you being COWARDS for??? Talk to me. I'm not the boogeyman. Let's have a chat. No need to go behind my back with this bullshit. I'm right here. What is their problem with me? TELL me. You know? Otherwise, shut the fuck up and leave me alone! Bitches!

It's funny how these things only become an issue when I'm posting a bunch of new material. Some people just HATE to see other people succeed. At anything. Well, that's not my problem. Be mad. STAY mad, for all I care. Just leave me alone. And leave my friends alone. Leave GayAuthors alone. Go stew in your own self hatred and stop bothering other people. You SUCK! Get help! Let them deal with it. Because I'm not going to stop posting and being popular with my fanbase ust because they want to find the stupidest things to complain about. I've got ways to get around their bullshit. Always. So they should just relax and find somewhere else to go to get their rocks off.

I mean...we write SEX stories here, right? So WTF is your problem? You know?

• Like 1

Such is the deal with Social Media. They can just sit behind their little digital masks and troll all they want with no real consequences. It just breeds cowardly snipes. So I regard the source with these guys. Someone that does that is as unreal to me as they want to be themselves. Invisible, untouchable, thus unreal. Bodiless ghosts wailing pointlessly to an uncaring universe.

They are Nothing.

• Love 1

Well, they fucking SUCK! And I hope they feel proud to know that pissing people off is all they have to offer this world, and nothing else. Because they could be good people...instead, they decide to suck. So fuck 'em. I am so confused as to how anybody can live their lives this way.

They're afraid that I'm going to prove to them how much they suck. That's why they won't talk to me. I have no problem doing it. So quit being cowards and send me an email or post on the board. Let everybody see what a bitch you are. You know?

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

It is an unfortunate reality that trolls exist at all.  Unfortunately, social media has give nuclear weapons to dysfunctional toddlers that should not be allowed near nerf guns.  Companies have destroyed themselves, their markets, their products, their fandoms, and everything else chasing this woke stupidity driven by the Twitter Karens.

We just want to focus on great stories.  Write them. Post them. Read them. Review them.  Mix. Repeat.

Let's avoid leaving out trollbait and focus on the writing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Amen to that, Myr! I'm done with it all. Life goes on. But these people seemed to have so much to say and so much to worry and complain about...I was giving them a chance to take it up with the source of their so-called misery. And they didn't take it. Not a single one of them. 

I haven't gone out to deliberately hurt or offend anybody. I haven't broken any laws, I haven't caused them any problems, I've been nothing but a class act to everybody here. And I'm going to continue to do so because I actually stand for something. I honor and appreciate myself, and I don't have to whisper about who I am behind anybody's back. So, from now on, if anybody reading this hears somebody talking about how awful 'Comicality' is outside of my presence...make sure you all send them this link. My offer still stands. Until they have the courage to talk to me directly, I'm going to assume that it's not all that important to them. In which case, they need to relax and keep their mouths shut. Just saying.

The world is full of drug dealers, rapists, serial killers, genocidal maniacs, deadly diseases, and an unprecedented amount of greed. Homelessness. Domestic abuse. Whole areas of the world ravaged by hurricanes, floods, tornados, earthquakes. Deadly pollution. There's a whole LOT of positive impacts that these people can get into if they want to use some of that 'complaint' energy for good, or are just looking for something to do with their day. 

Instead, these cowards want to come here and pick on me in between jerk off sessions. Fuck off. I'm ready for them if they have a problem with it.

Edited by Comicality
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..