For Valentine's Day....

...One of the Shack's longest running stories comes to an end.

It has been a very long and difficult road for me as a writer, and probably a difficult road for many of you as readers too...but this is a chapter of my life that I'm finally laying to rest. This is it. My closure. And the ending that I wish I could have had back then.

"My Only Escape" will have its big finale posted tonight, and then the story will be complete. Thanks for your patience, and your support, over the years. I think it was worth every tear that I shed trying to write it all out. And I'm dedicating this story to my mom. I couldn't have made it without her. That's for certain.

Both the last chapter and the ebook will be available later on tonight. So join the mailing list if you want an official announcement for the big release, and the many more to come in the future.

Sighhhh...it really is a breath of relief for me. If, by some odd circumstance, I die tomorrow...at least I'll know that I told my story to all of the loved ones that I left behind. At least people will know who I am and where I came from. I can take pride in that. It's all I ever wanted, you know? ((Hugz))

Seezya soon...

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..