I was a little....ugh...

But I think I'm better now, albeit a bit tired. Spent Mother's Day on the couch trying to stay awake for longer than 30 minutes at a time while my mom laughed at me for trying so hard. Hehehe! I'm gonna make it up to her this weekend though. I'm looking up recipes so I can cook something really awesome for her. And then we'll scroll through a bunch of bad horror movies until we both pass out from exhaustion. Should be a classy evening.

Anyway, I'm here. I just...get sick sometimes. :( I'm still working on it. Just takes time. I'm much better than I was a few months ago. So cheers for that part of the process! LOL! And I lost weight, so that's sexy! Hold on to your boyfriends, fellas! I might be coming for 'em soon!

Take care! And I'll seezya soon!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Comicality said:

So cheers for that part of the process! LOL! And I lost weight, so that's sexy! Hold on to your boyfriends, fellas! I might be coming for 'em soon!

Glad you're feeling better, Comsie.  :hug:

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Comicality said:

MrM grabbed my butt! I'm filing charges! LOL!

Oh no you’re not! 🤍

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..