A Home For Christmas 7 Is Up! :)

zzzzhome-x3

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/a-home-for-christmas/

Hehehe, don't worry, I was listening to my favorite Christmas music the whole time that I was writing this to keep myself in the mood! :P

Especially since it's been a few years since I've seen actual snow! ::Pouts:: I MISS YOU, CHICAGO!!!!

Anyway, a brand new chapter of this short series is now up and ready for you guys to (hopefully) enjoy! Check it out, and let me know what you think when you're finished! "Quid pro quo, Clarice!" Hehehe! Bonus points if you get that reference!

Seezya soon! We're not done yet! Not by a long shot! :P

Oh yeah...I don't update the story status on my stuff anymore. Just so you guys know. So, unless the series is 'complete', I don't really waste time trying to keep up with that whole thing. ALL of my stories are always in process, and never 'on hold'. It just takes time to get them right so I can work the kind of magic that I want to work with every chapter. Cool?

Just assume that the next chapter for everything I write is just around the corner. Mwah!

Love you lots, and I'll seezya soon!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..