[DomLuka] Luke's Hair - Curly or StrVIII?

• 1 year later...

I kinda picture him with sort of "dirty blonde" hair that's streak bleached by lots of sun, and curly/feathery... kinda like owen wilson :D accept more curly.. not sure how I arrived at that image but anyway, I don't think he should be changed one little bit :P and certainly not buzzed, doesn't suit a many people.

P.s (quick edit) I think straight hair would give him too much of a pretty-boy look, in my imagination, then a tanned buff stud look, which just wouldn't suit his care free, fun, and sometimes rough personality(he's a construction worker for gods sake :blink::funny: )

P.p.s: Not that I have anything against "pretty boys" :D in fact, quite the opposite, but it's just not Luke! And long hair is cool too, but once again.. wouldn't suit him if you ask me, + he lives in the desert, 'nuff said.

Edited by Leo

I'm surprised that so many don't like Luke's hair. I love curly hair and I always invisioned Luke as a younger version of Heath Ledger's character of "a knight's tale".

Very cute

As for Aiden's hair, I agree that I didn't like the ponytail, but I always just imagined that he hadn't tied his hair that moment (in other words, he usually wore it, just never when he appeard "on screen" (except for when it was mentioned, of course))

did that make any sense?

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
And the curls are still where they belong!

Sorry, but I can't picture Luke with straight hairs in my mind.

but I couldn't shake the curly hair from my mind. I think, if it's as I think it is, that the hairstyle really matched the character very well

There were quite a few references to Luke's hair in HS Ch 3 & 4 (blond locks on his forehead, tugging at his curls, etc). Very distracting :P