Wow, Viv, what an amazing chapter! :2thumbs:

That was really incredible. Reading it, I just new. You've really done an outstanding job defining your characters. I just knew that when Stephen was standing there in front of the senior class, he could never not be honest. All thoughts of playing it safe flew out the window and he realized that he had so much to be thankful for. Reading his prepared paper wasn't an option. Such amazing foolishness, and courage all at once. Of course there will be times ahead when it will come back to haunt him, but now he and Jesse can both be themselves. :wub:

Great job! :worship:

Vivian great chapter. I'm disapointed though that I had to wait until now to read it. Wha happend to the previewing days. :P

Anyway, really good chapter. As I said before it's not every day someone can get me grabing my face while reading something. Well done. :2thumbs:

Only one down fall. :blink: Now that we are at this point it's clear the end of FBTE is approching. :o

Until next time,

The Bard Man :music:

I loved this chapter! I was so nervous for Stephen when I realized he was going to come out to the whole school!! :o That kind of thing definitely took a lot of courage and I'm really proud of him. I bet it was extremely overwhelming (in a good way) for Jesse too. I mean Jesse's already out and for Stephen, one of the most popular guys at school, to do that is probably only going to be positive for him. But for Stephen it was a big risk and took quite a bit of guts! This was definitely a thoroughly moving and romantic chapter! It really feels like all the pieces in Stephen's life are falling into place! I look forward to finding out what happens next!! :D

Awesome job, Viv!

Kevin

I agree this was a great chapter and makes you remember how much courage it take to come out, but to do the way Stephen did. WOW!

Wow, Viv, what an amazing chapter! :2thumbs:

That was really incredible. Reading it, I just new. You've really done an outstanding job defining your characters. I just knew that when Stephen was standing there in front of the senior class, he could never not be honest. All thoughts of playing it safe flew out the window and he realized that he had so much to be thankful for. Reading his prepared paper wasn't an option. Such amazing foolishness, and courage all at once. Of course there will be times ahead when it will come back to haunt him, but now he and Jesse can both be themselves. :wub:

Great job! :worship: