• 7 months later...
i have just found this story and loved it is there any way to get in touch with the person who wrote it.

go here and click CONTACT

OR

go here and click SEND A MESSAGE

OR

go to the bottom of any chapter and post a note... they may respond.

Lugh

go here and click CONTACT

OR

go here and click SEND A MESSAGE

OR

go to the bottom of any chapter and post a note... they may respond.

Lugh

This is all very odd and slightly disappointing. The message center has been disabled. Or, does the member have to post a minimum before his message center is activated? I don't recall. He's just disappeared (Edward Sledge's last activity on GA was 11/06).

I agree...the story (I've only read the first chapter) is delightful, creative and full of bright imaginative potential. It's sad to think that we've lost contact with such a terrific author. Does anyone have an email address?

Jack B)

This is all very odd and slightly disappointing. The message center has been disabled. Or, does the member have to post a minimum before his message center is activated? I don't recall. He's just disappeared (Edward Sledge's last activity on GA was 11/06).

I agree...the story (I've only read the first chapter) is delightful, creative and full of bright imaginative potential. It's sad to think that we've lost contact with such a terrific author. Does anyone have an email address?

Jack B)

i have read it all and man he keeps you on the end of your seat the entire time and man the end of the last chapter that i read well i will just let you read it. i do wish i could get in touch with him. there is another story that i have read and the name is The Thief and the Unicorn by Kawanee looking forward to more of this story

Edited by dagus

Jack B)

He has a site here at FictionPress.

There is a sequel posted there as well.