Thanks Kitty and Luigi!

AFriendlyFace

I want to commend Kitty for her hard work and time spent organizing and going through all the entries and Luigi for his hard work with the page layouts (which looked really great!). They did an awesome job and you can really tell when you look at the end product! Thanks you guys! :D:2thumbs:

Kevin

And I think that Kevin AFriendlyFace should be congratulated for reading all the stories, giving them a small review, creating the appropiate threads and or links, all in the last 24 hours. :great:

I have only managed to read two out of the 14 stories.

Thank you both, Kitty and Luigi, for all your hard work! :worship:

For those that don't know, a project of this size is VERY difficult, and far harder than writing the stories IMHO.

And I think that Kevin AFriendlyFace should be congratulated for reading all the stories, giving them a small review, creating the appropiate threads and or links, all in the last 24 hours. :great:

I have only managed to read two out of the 14 stories.

Absolutely! Kevin, congratulations! That was a wonderful thing for you to do!!!!

Thank you two for your time putting it all together. There were a few mistakes in my story in the crossover to HTML, but nothing major. Love the cruise liner background, too bad he doesn

I just wanted to add my thanks as well to Kitty and Luigi for doing a super job. You keep raising the bar and that's to be commended.

Thanks.

:worship::worship::worship:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

I think Conner has it right with the :worship: smilie.

Kitty and Luigi did an awesome job on this and would never have been possible without them.

Thank you so much for devoting your time to this, guys! :worship::worship::worship:

Joe

EDIT:

I vote to create a Kitty Appreciation Day and a Luigi Appreciation Day!

When I read Kitty's updates saying that Luigi was "working on the formatting" I remember thinking OK, but what is there to formatting a few text files into html. Well I guess I found out. Individual treatment for each story. A lot of work and very nicely done.

THANKS to Kitty, Luigi, Kevin *AND* to the 14 authors who have provided us voracious readers with great

new stories to enjoy! This is another example of how the awesome people here make GayAuthors.Org such a phenomenal site!

BRAVO, EVERYBODY, BRAVO!

-Al

I've just read one of the stories so far, but I do want to go ahead and add my thanks to Kitty, Luigi, and the authors. I know I'll eventually read them all. I'll check out Kevin's reviews to help me decide what order to read them in (based mostly on what kind of story I think I'm in the mood for). So thanks also to Kevin in advance.