[dkstories] Feedback on The Bully

Really not fair now I have not posted 5 times yet and cannot see the sneak peak yet well I'll keep suffering until they post or I get 5 up.

You write exceptioally well and almost always leave a chapter on a cliff hanger.

Waiting and wanting! <_<

The sneak peek was chapter 1, and DK now has chapters 1-3 posted on his page

http://dkstories.gayauthors.org/bully/index.php

I like to use the Sneak Peak section for story ideas that I'm not sure if want to pursue or not. Reaction from there is what I use to make my final decision on those stories (although not all stories I start ever end up there...for instance there's a fantasy story I started after the first Do Over that just died after a few chapters).

• 4 months later...

I LOVE the bully. the whole emotional baggage, family background & everything in it really get into me. All through it can't stop smiling. through the first flirts, the realization, the first kiss & when everything bite back at them. Id like to see more please! :2thumbs:

Rad