Seraph - by Camy

When do we get an audio version of Seraph? (with 3D sound effects, a few actors/ actresses, music...) Just kidding, but you're an awesome reader and your voice... :wub: And yes, Seraph would be a great recorded novel.

Gosh! Thank you so much.

I've got to finish Seraph first, but then who knows. After all, the world is one's oyster B)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just posted chapter 11. 'tis entitled 'Slow Burn' (ya gotta have a snappy title ... Crocodile?)

According to my schedule (chortles into his coffee, spilling it on unsuspecting cat) this is the penultimate chapter. I always said it would be twelve and twelve it will be ... unless it's thirteen. But then thirteen is sooooo very unlucky (especially for the cat) that if I made thirteen it would have to be fourteen.... Does that make sense?

Hmm. Anyway, enjoy - or not. Think I care? ;)

I do, I do, I do!

Camy B)

I love the way the humour remains in spite of the dreadful events happening around the little crew of heroes. You might have to make it 14 to unravel so many complex going-ons. I have a feeling the last three - four chapters could have been expanded a bit, for a revelation was followed by some fast-paced action/ drama, and the fun little crew was less put into play. But it remains a brilliant piece of fiction. Please, don't kill any more of the boys. Pullleeaase? * does the puppy dog eyes trick*

Please, don't kill any more of the boys. Pullleeaase? * does the puppy dog eyes trick*

I'll do my best, but I can't promise anything.

Woof. :music:

Camy B)

Should I try threats? Like kidnapping you and forcing you to eat snails and frog legs? And to learn by heart some Maurice Chevallier songs? Would it be effective in any manner? More than the puppy dog's eyes? More seriously, I repeat what was above, I think that in this group of friends, these traumatic events can lead to more emotional unraveling once all the action is dealt with, traitors are unmasked and terrorists sent to jail. JJ & the Boys is a bit far in my memory, but I'd like to find back the sense of community you created with all these lovable characters.

:o I CAN"T READ!

Camy and I struck a deal... Bourbon 5 for Sereph 10 for Bourbon 5, and now he is up to 11!

So I can't read untill I have B5 for him. and I am sad because of this :,(

meanie!

Seriously looking forward to these chapters Camy even with my self imposed restriction!

Steve

:o I CAN"T READ!

Camy and I struck a deal... Bourbon 5 for Seraph 10 for Bourbon 5, and now he is up to 11!

So I can't read until I have B5 for him. and I am sad because of this :,(

meanie!

Seriously looking forward to these chapters Camy even with my self imposed restriction!

Steve

Blimey! I feel so cruel and heartless :devil::lmao::devil:

Please consider any restriction removed, because as you know, there's nothing in the world like straddling a 250cc motor while it's being revved menacingly. :king:

Camy B)

So Seraph is coming to an end? :( I read this chapter and it was really good as usual. I never thought you were cruel enough to kill two of them. *sniff* But I hope that that's it. I mean, there's no need for more death. Right? I mean, you can't kill them Please say yes! Anyway, I'm waiting for the next chapter!

Ieshwar

So Seraph is coming to an end? :( I read this chapter and it was really good as usual. I never thought you were cruel enough to kill two of them. *sniff* But I hope that that's it. I mean, there's no need for more death. Right? I mean, you can't kill them Please say yes! Anyway, I'm waiting for the next chapter!

Ieshwar

I'm not cruel, honestly I'm not. :devil: I was as shocked as you, when muse offed two characters. I argued with him, but he's a deaf bugger when he wants to be.

I think I've curtailed his killing spree, though I can't be sure. When talked about it (it was closer to a flaming row, because I liked Alex) he walked off with a sly grin on his face.

Seraph is coming to an end, but it might possibly be longer than twelve chapters. I'm not sure yet. If it is twelve, then the next chapter will be a looooong one.

Camy B)

Seraph is coming to an end, but it might possibly be longer than twelve chapters. I'm not sure yet. If it is twelve, then the next chapter will be a looooong one.

Camy B)

So, if a long period of time goes by, we'll all expect a looooong concluding chapter 12??? No ifs ands or butts? :P

Conner

P.S. Speaking of butts and looooong ones, have you given any consideration to a pool party in the final chapter? :devil::great:

• 3 months later...

I get it. You wrote this chapter so you could use the word "penultimate". Went scrambling for the dictionary hoping it had something to do with orgy. :P

Gabe and Martin are sweet. :wub: Don't try and knock me out....'cause that's what I would do. :lol:

I think the bathroom scene with our two heroes could have been enlarged. B)

I wonder how many (American) tourists were snapping pics of the fountain after the incident. :P I'm sure Lord Nelson was not amused.

Great job, Camy! :worship:

Conner

I get it. You wrote this chapter so you could use the word "penultimate". Went scrambling for the dictionary hoping it had something to do with orgy. :P

Yeah, I was peeved when it didn't. :(:lol: Of course it's really a drunken contraction of 'penis behind mate'. :ph34r:

Gabe and Martin are sweet. :wub: Don't try and knock me out....'cause that's what I would do. :lol:

Yes, they are. <3 I'm hoping they live to a ripe old age.

I could tell you what went on, but Gabe wouldn't speak to me again.
I wonder how many (American) tourists were snapping pics of the fountain after the incident. :P
Not enough! I can't find a pic on the www yet. :(

Conner

Thanks, Conner! The pool party's looking good ;)

Yeah, I was peeved when it didn't. :(:lol: Of course it's really a drunken contraction of 'penis behind mate'. :ph34r:

Yes, they are. <3 I'm hoping they live to a ripe old age.

I could tell you what went on, but Gabe wouldn't speak to me again.
I wonder how many (American) tourists were snapping pics of the fountain after the incident. :P
Not enough! I can't find a pic on the www yet. :(

Conner

Thanks, Conner! The pool party's looking good, too. ;)