In need of some advice

Bardeara

YES!

I wouldn't have responded just to say that but it seems I've got the same problem CJ and Graeme have :P:boy:

I loved Dom's "The Ordinary Us". :great:

But, Kevin, I must admit that I'm surprised to see you in an auto mechanics thread! :devil:

Hmmm, as I recall, though, I was recently expressing surprise there there were in fact threads that you hadn't posted in... 0:):P

I loved Dom's "The Ordinary Us". :great:

But, Kevin, I must admit that I'm surprised to see you in an auto mechanics thread! :devil:

Hmmm, as I recall, though, I was recently expressing surprise there there were in fact threads that you hadn't posted in... 0:):P

Bet yeah he read about that and decided to make amends. :lmao:

Bet yeah he read about that and decided to make amends. :lmao:

That's a darn good point, Bardeara! This might well have been the only such thread on GA, so it would not have been too hard.. :P

• Site Administrator
That's a darn good point, Bardeara! This might well have been the only such thread on GA, so it would not have been too hard.. :P

A more interesting trivia question would be how many threads are there that our resident master-lurker (the goat without a boat, which is why I feel safe teasing him) has NOT posted on.

A more interesting trivia question would be how many threads are there that our resident master-lurker (the goat without a boat, which is why I feel safe teasing him) has NOT posted on.

Why, Graeme, the answer is "nearly all of them"! 0:)

Now, where did I put that inflatable raft... :devil:

• Site Administrator
Why, Graeme, the answer is "nearly all of them"! 0:)

Now, where did I put that inflatable raft... :devil:

I'm sorry, C James, but you've confused me. What is the reference to the inflatable raft about? And apologies to everyone who's been reading this thread -- it appears to have been hijacked :P

Is that a joke like the 'Why did the Chicken cross the road joke?

Say why is everyone so bent on calling CJ a goat. I guess I am still need of some advice... it's just a different kind now. :2thumbs:

Edited by Bardeara

Say why is everyone so bent on calling CJ a goat. I guess I am still need of some advice... it's just a different kind now. :2thumbs:

Oh nevermind I just noticed CJ image. I can't tell... but are those glasses?

I'm sorry, C James, but you've confused me. What is the reference to the inflatable raft about?
How do you expect a "goat without a boat" [your words] to get to Australia?

Glomph got it! :ranger:

Oh nevermind I just noticed CJ image. I can't tell... but are those glasses?

Yep, sunglasses. Here is a bigger pic. (click to see full size)

Edited by C James

• Site Administrator
How do you expect a "goat without a boat" [your words] to get to Australia?

I WAS hoping that C James would ask that question, because then he'd be admitting to being our resident master-lurker. As it is, I'm sure he could wheedle out of that confession if he tries hard enough.

Oh well, he sort-of admitted it with his response above.

I WAS hoping that C James would ask that question, because then he'd be admitting to being our resident master-lurker. As it is, I'm sure he could wheedle out of that confession if he tries hard enough.

Oh well, he sort-of admitted it with his response above.

But Graeme, I don't deny being a lurker, and I'm flattered by your implication that I am a master lurker! So, of course I have no intention of denying it!

Remember, the definition of a lurker is:

lurker: One who posts occasionally or not at all but is known to read the group's postings regularly.

Sincerely,

CJ

your resident forum lurker.

But Graeme, I don't deny being a lurker, and I'm flattered by your implication that I am a master lurker! So, of course I have no intention of denying it!

lurker: One who posts occasionally or not at all but is known to read the group's postings regularly.

Sincerely,

CJ

In that case I'm afraid you don't match... I mean lets face it, you actually have more posts then Kevin so it doesn't add up. Now I on the other hand am turning into one.... what I'm not certain yet so perhaps someone will help me out with that. :2thumbs:

Sincerely,

CJ

In that case I'm afraid you don't match... I mean lets face it, you actually have more posts then Kevin so it doesn't add up. Now I on the other hand am turning into one.... what I'm not certain yet so perhaps someone will help me out with that. :2thumbs:

Huh?? :blink: What? :o

But Bardeara, there could be many perfectly innocent explanations! And really, if (I'm not admitting that I do, mind you) I did have a higher post total than Kevin, it wouldn't actually count because he has been at GA a lot longer than I have. Also, Kevin is our resident postaholic (hi, Kevin! :P ).

Nope, I'm lurker, I tell ya... :ph34r:

• Site Administrator
Huh?? :blink: What? :o

But Bardeara, there could be many perfectly innocent explanations! And really, if (I'm not admitting that I do, mind you) I did have a higher post total than Kevin, it wouldn't actually count because he has been at GA a lot longer than I have. Also, Kevin is our resident postaholic (hi, Kevin! :P ).

Nope, I'm lurker, I tell ya... :ph34r:

A lurker with (at the time of this post), 1,997 posts -- almost at the 2000 mark! I'm estimating it'll take him... let's see... about ten more minutes to reach that milestone. :D

A lurker with (at the time of this post), 1,997 posts -- almost at the 2000 mark! I'm estimating it'll take him... let's see... about ten more minutes to reach that milestone. :D

Well, Graeme, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I can, due to being a lurker, guarantee you that my post counter will not be reading "2000" at any point in the future. :whistle:

See? I was completely truthful! :ranger:

LOL I think you've graduated from 'lurker' to 'Forum Troll' about 1000 posts ago lol! It's a good thing I tell you! (and you get better shades!)

Heheheh let me get you a nice troll avatar heheh then I won't be alone!

LOL I think you've graduated from 'lurker' to 'Forum Troll' about 1000 posts ago lol! It's a good thing I tell you! (and you get better shades!)

Forum Troll??? Don't you mean Forum Goat?

Well, you could get a Goat avatar. It's a growing movement, I tell ya! :lmao:

Forum Troll??? Don't you mean Forum Goat?

I must be the forum Goat, because trolls, unlike me, do post. :ph34r: