Bye you guys

Gregoire

You all know how I disappear for months at a time if you know me. Well things are more complicaated. And every time that I have to go away I always feel incomplete like a piece of me is missing. I think it's because I never get the chance to say goodbye beofre leaving. I don't have a lot of time so those of you who I love to death (you know who you are) and all of my other friends (whom I love to a slightly lesser degree) I'll see you, but not soon. I still have my email address although my dad is tracking every time that I give it out.

I still have messenger, but only on my phone, so if you decide to keep in touch be patient it takes a while.

Most importantly, it's been a great ride here at GA, you fixed almost all of my problems and made me feel safe. And even though I never got Todd back, or got closure, I don't need it because I still have all of you and if I never come back again at least I have closure.

Hugs, kissses, and everything else physical, but just-friends-ish,

--G-reg (I got a new nickname) :great: