[GhostRyder] Looking for Some News!

Hello folks,

Is it me? Or is something going on with the lack of recent story chapters and email replies from gstrdr15 and horti123. I have been patiently waitng to hear from both of these gentlemen for some time concerning 'Kombat Kids' and 'Somerset Farm'. At this time, I am resorting to a post on this forum in the hopes of eliciting a reply. If not the authors, then can someone set me straight on what is happening?

Thanks, PK :read::(

• 2 weeks later...
Ghost is having hard time finising the next chapter, He's having a contest to finish it.

Had a contest -- as I remember. That ended a few months ago. Kombat Kids was a really enjoyable read!!! Am still hoping that it will have a rebirth!!!

Eddy

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys;

Sorry about the delay,I've been fighting the 'Block" all summer and fall, but it really is tough trying to write the ending. Right now I have a little over 2,200 words completed in Chapter 52, but it's been an uphill battle. I promise to finish the story soon.

I've tried to work on other stories; Jap and Jacky go to College (27,000 words), a collaboration with Jamie Haze (58,000 words), plus a SiFi story (2,500 words). I'm continually going back to '52' and adding more to the chapter, but it's slow going.

I WILL finish the base story, and i will do it as soon as i can.

GR15

I WILL finish the base story, and i will do it as soon as i can.

GR15

Hi GR15 -- Really good news to hear Ch 52 is progressing. I have really enjoyed the story through Ch 51. The story line is so different from most other Gay stories and I found it a rather refreshing read because of that fact. I would love to see the story continue beyond Ch 52 but completely understand your not doing that.

Thanks for the great read none the less. :2thumbs:

• 1 month later...