[AFriendlyFace] Indefensible - Chapter 2

Oh Kevin, you are absolutely brilliant!

You want us to invest more in Mike before you let us know what happened. Mikie is so adorable; the notes, the breakfast in bead. The way you planned the story to start with sex scene between Jeff and Mike in the first chapter and now you showed us some magical moments in their relationship, it

Very good indeed! :2thumbs:

You are evil, though, for leaving us STILL wondering what happened to Mikie! :P

Thanks, CJ!

hehe, well eventually you'll find out that Mikie... :devil:

great chapter! :worship:

i feel sorry for jeff though :( . he's still not over mikie, apparently.

and how the hell did he die?! :P

Hey Tracy! :D

Nope, it's safe to say that Jeff isn't over Mikie yet. I didn't want to reveal this after the last chapter, but as you might have guessed by now just because Mikie is dead doesn't mean he's going to let that stop him from being one of the major characters ;)

By the way, welcome to GA and congrats on your first post!! :2thumbs::great: I feel very flattered that it was in this thread :D I hope you enjoy the rest of the story :)

Oh Kevin, you are absolutely brilliant!

You want us to invest more in Mike before you let us know what happened. Mikie is so adorable; the notes, the breakfast in bead. The way you planned the story to start with sex scene between Jeff and Mike in the first chapter and now you showed us some magical moments in their relationship, it

By the way, welcome to GA and congrats on your first post!! I feel very flattered that it was in this thread I hope you enjoy the rest of the story

lol thanks! took a lot more guts than i would care to admit :P still kinda new at this, so be patient! :lol:

So what did you guys think of Don and Cassandra? Don especially is going to be a fairly important character . Cassandra is slightly more of a mystery to me and could still go in several directions.

a bit too early to tell on my part :D but from what i read, they seem like good people. though, did Don and Donny's name have to be that close to each other?! :lol: . gets me confused sometimes :P

So what did you guys think of Don and Cassandra? Don especially is going to be a fairly important character ;) . Cassandra is slightly more of a mystery to me and could still go in several directions.

Anyway thanks for the feedback guys!

Kevin

Don is more of a father to Brad than his own father, Mark Sarver. This chapter made wish that Don and Cassandra would adopt him Brad. I hope the abuse case blows up in the middle of Mark

Edited by Xiao_Chun
hehe, well eventually you'll find out that Mikie... :devil:

Sometime in Chapter 63, no doubt? :devil::devil::P

I don't like Don at all so far! The callousness he is showing regarding Mikie is just plain vicious. My hunch is that he's a police officer grilling Jeff.

Yo Kevin,

This is really good so far,

I'd give more but I'm still feeling the characters out and thats all your fault :P Nicky is still too mysterious for me to peg. He is at once charitable and scathing. Which is sorta perplexing but Ive seen the trait in real life. People helping people and complaining every step of the way. Not to mention what ever happend in his past that 'shattered' his life. I guess I'll have to wait to find that one out :blink:

Donny and Beth, I found that bit slightly confusing, not that I dont understand the mechanics of it. Just in the first chapter it seemed to me like Donny was scared to death of being in the house alone with her and her inuendo, then the next we see they are in bed. They both seem very very caring though.

Looking forward to more!

Steve..

ps, u have to leave me a comment now thats how this works.... :P0:):P