Newsletter on site

Very cool guys, thanks!

Just to give you a heads up, I received a copy of the newsletter via my hotmail account. Unfortunately, I could only access the main page. None of the links to the actual articles worked.

• Site Administrator

It's just links to jump around in the email... I should have tried to change it around... but... oh well. Looks good though.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately Hotmail still doesn't like the newsletter. :angry: - impossible to read :angry::angry:

Save as txt works, but that kills all links and require extensive reformatting; tried to save as complete webpage (in one file), but got an 'impossible to do' error message.

Seems like I must start shopping for a different e-mail :( - obviously not AOL (not that I'd want to have anything to do with them anyways) :devil:

just so you know if you have outlook express you can set it up to download your hotmail emails and it will read html emails.

outlook express comes with IE and last I looked IE is still a free microsoft product (though give gates time to slap a price on it I just KNOW it's comming)

I have a hotmail account for GA and I read the newsletter from outlook just fine.