[NickolasJames8] Who's worse?

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who is worse?

• Kevin's mom
    • Kevin's dad
    • Mark
    • Billy

I voted Kevin's mom, because the most basic instinct that all animals have is to protect their offspring, and she doesn't have that instinct. She herself abused her son and let him be raped. And the worst is that she doesn't have any regrets. What she did is unforgivable.

Billy is a sick person, but I think Kevin

Edited by Xiao_Chun
  • 3 months later...

I haven't read but eight chapters so far, but I think I won't change my mind. His mom is absolutely despicable. I can't even imagine my mom ever acting anything like that. The dad, oh well. I mean, my dad sucks, so I can relate. But to take away the safe haven that mothers are supposed to provide? That's horrible. My mom's always been the one person that I know that no matter what I do she'll always have my best interest in mind and do everything she can at her own expense to help me.

How could you not do that for your kid? I don't understand it at all. You have to be one crazy mofo to do what she did. So, with that in mind, I'm voting that she gets shot in the face seven times and that's how she gets put out of the story... just a suggestion.