Summer is here

I'm awake when I should be asleep. I had to turn my air conditioner to a cooler setting because it was still too hot.

High temperature for March 21st - 97 degrees here in town.

Right now...81 degrees.

I think I need to find a colder climate.

Heh

I'm enjoying this 50F while I can. Before long I'll be suffering with ye and this place *never* gets cool even when I do have a 350.00 electric bill.

Ugh Summer is apon us, so just wait till July then we can gather eggs beacon and sausage and cook a potluck brekkie on the hood of an 87 buick le sabre :)

Whoever said "the sun is good for you" probably didn't mean it in the age of walking outside 2 blocks has the consitancy of being in a microwave for 30 seconds heh.

If you drive an SUV shame on you! *wanders off to hug a tree* :whistle:

It's now about 2:20 a.m. here and I really can't get to sleep. The air conditioner is chugging away (I expect a $150 bill this month for my one-bedroom apartment) but isn't doing much to get things at a comfortable leve. I just turned it down to 75 in the hopes of getting to a point where I can sleep with just a single sheet on. Oh well, guess I should write some more till it's more comfortable, eh?

*big sigh* I really do hate summer, especially when it arrives before spring.

The good news? Tomorrow it's only expected to get to 93 (again Farenheit). By next week we might cool down into the high 70's before beginning the final climb to 100 degrees and over.

Here's some centigrade stuff for you

Yesterday's high 97 F/36.11 C

Today's expected high - 93 F/33.89 C

Expected average temp for next few weeks - 85 F/ 29.45 C

100 degrees F/37.78 C marks the beginning of summer heat. Very rarely do we go below 100 once we hit that mark until sometime in October (late September if we're lucky) During May-September, cool days are 105 F/40.56 C. Hot days get up to 120 F/48.89 C. We get between 7-20 hot days per year.

I think I'll move back to California. I can't take this heat anymore.

Shawty crunk on the floor wide open

Speak so much they call her Billy ocean

Row like eighteen wheeler

That hoe find but this hoe killer

She leakin, she's soak and wet

She leakin, soak and wet

Shake it like a salt shaker (shake it like a salt shaker)

Shake it like a salt shaker (shake it like a salt shaker)

:2thumbs: boogieee

Actually, I loved the UK when I was there last years. If I could immigrate there, I would. I was even there in December where I didn't see the sun until my plane to Paris lifted off from Gatwick, and I loved it. The atmosphere, the people, the weather were all nearly perfect for me.

• Site Administrator

no thanks... I just add blankets and I'm warm again. can't do that when it gets hot.