ps is DK a mason with all those handshakes :2thumbs:

Could also be some secret signlanguage between academygraduates for identification purposes in situations like this.

I do understand the problem Dan has to keep upp with all the complex intrigues in his stories. :wacko: :blink:

But then over to Emoe:

He was still frowning through.

Stay out of trouble, you here?

Are you really "through here" on this chapter? B)

Edited by Ratatosk

Hey DK

Once again a chapter which brings new aspects and new people, and introducing "Robin Hood" and the "Twilight Sector" is "First Class". It's the first time since he arrived on Calos that he found real friends. That brings a new light in the story. Fine :worship:

Take care.

old bob

Of course it wasn't - DK has 20 monkeys at 20 typewriters in the storage shed out back...

Ahhh! Now we know how DK manages to write so much! Simian assistance! :D

This chapter was very interesting, and seemed like a bit of background for something big in the works. As a guess, once the Empire re-takes Calos, Garret has to go "underground". Hmmm, I wonder if those huge caves will play a role?

That Bishop is definitly up to something. Buying those buildings sounds highly suspicious.

OK, everyone! Two days later and the last post in here is mine!?!?!?!!?? What gives?

Do y'all realize the danger here? Yes, I might just start talking to myself! Trust me, if you have never seen a Goat talking to himself online, you don't want to start now!

DK mentioned the caves under the city, absolutely enormous caves. I don't think this is a coincidence! I also think that these new contacts of Garret's have a reason for being in the story: Garret will at some point need them.

Also, one huge question this chapter raised for me: Who is the mole in Garret's organization? The "hand" group seemed to have some serious inside info on Garret: they somehow knew that their "guide" could get him to go off alone for a meeting. How did they know that? Are Devin or Davin, or one of the other security people, untrustworthy? Or could it be Aaron? I'm thinking that Garret definitly has a mole somewhere, maybe more than one. Anyone have any opinions?

One huge question this chapter raised for me: Who is the mole in Garret's organization? The "hand" group seemed to have some serious inside info on Garret: they somehow knew that their "guide" could get him to go off alone for a meeting. How did they know that? Are Devin or Davin, or one of the other security people, untrustworthy? Or could it be Aaron? I'm thinking that Garret definitly has a mole somewhere, maybe more than one. Anyone have any opinions?

Hey CJ :great:

nice question ! It could be a poll !

my first answer is : Masako. She has her own network of relations.

2. answer : It should be somebody near enough to Garret, from Calos and from the Academy, why not leutnant Montagne ?

any other opinion ?

Hey CJ :great:

nice question ! It could be a poll !

my first answer is : Masako. She has her own network of relations.

2. answer : It should be somebody near enough to Garret, from Calos and from the Academy, why not leutnant Montagne ?

any other opinion ?

I've put up a poll (good idea!!), with my list of likly suspects (including yours!)

I added catagories for the caves and Aaron, too.

I don't think Masaeko has the connections on Calos to do it, but someone does. Hmmmm.

I haven't seen answers to either question in the chapters that I've edited. Who wants to live in a cave? :pickaxe: (they don't have a miner's hat smiley so this will have to do)

Well, I've put up the poll, so we shall see. :nuke:

That Bishop is definitly up to something. Buying those buildings sounds highly suspicious.

Ehr.... I didn't find that suspicious at all... it doesn't surprise me in the least to see a man of devious personal character going on a clean up the area mission and fulfilling it by chucking out the residents who won't conform to his word. He gets to look good to people who don't see what's going on beneath the surface, and most of those who do see whats going on beneath the surface are without the means to call the bishop out on it, much less do anything about it. I doubt the bishop has anything planned for those buildings that doesn't fit the obvious.

The enemy is securing an open base for operations in the area, nothing too clandesthine about that, its just something to keep in mind and counter when the resources are available.

Ehr.... I didn't find that suspicious at all... it doesn't surprise me in the least to see a man of devious personal character going on a clean up the area mission and fulfilling it by chucking out the residents who won't conform to his word. He gets to look good to people who don't see what's going on beneath the surface, and most of those who do see whats going on beneath the surface are without the means to call the bishop out on it, much less do anything about it. I doubt the bishop has anything planned for those buildings that doesn't fit the obvious.

The enemy is securing an open base for operations in the area, nothing too clandesthine about that, its just something to keep in mind and counter when the resources are available.

Hmmmmm.... Those are very good points!

The question is: why? I'm wondering now if Sol's excuse for renewing the war will be a Jordanite revolution on Calos???