In Loving Memory...

It has been one year, and his memory is still strong in all of our hearts.

Last year, we lost a great writer, and a good friend. "Justin Case"

In tribute, the Shack is having a week long holiday to remember him. So from Monday to Sunday, it's all for him.

Miss you much, my friend.

has it really been a year?

i can still rember all out chats and meeting hi, feels just like yesturday sometimes.

i still cant beleave he is gone :(

words cant decribe the loss i felt when i herd.

he was a close friend, and life-saver, crying sholder a all around nice guy.

We miss you JC

Lots of love

RIP

AJ

Guest KipperShadow

Justin, you always looked at us with new eyes, never judging and always finding the best in us. You were friend, counselor, and a mentor to so many peeps on the Net and in Real Life.

You were the ideal friend, always there for us. You wanted us to make friends with each other, and we did! I know of lots of people who you brought together, and by your introductions are now friends for life. You drew us into your circle of friends and your kindness made it now widen as we reach out to meet other writers and readers. Your legacy is a generation of young writers who are following you goals of posting quality "gay affirmative" writing on the Net.

You founded a chat room for Nifty authors and readers which still tries to maintain your ideals of openess and friendliness.

You were larger than life, and were one of the most amazing people I have ever met. No one could meet ot chat with you, but come away the better for it!

I miss you my friend and so do all of us at Niftywriters,

Your spirit live on in so many ways,

I will always love you,

Kip

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..