Billy Chase - 98

I haven't been around here for a while but I heard that there is Billy discussion going on so I had to stop by. I read what some people wrote about Billy 97 and I agree about chapter 100. Though Brandon makes me so mad sometimes, I do believe he is only being shy a this point. I think (hope) we'll just have to wait two more chapters now to get what most of us want.

I was surprised to see that Bobby has some supporters though. I just can't see that it'll work out between the two of them. I can see Billy breaking it to Bobby that he doesn't have any feelings (other than lust) for him and hooking him up with Jimmy (anyone else notice that a lot of the names end in Y?). At least, that's what I am hoping for. But you know what? I've been reading Com's stories since 1999 and I am guessing that he won't give us everything that we want. Somehow I doubt it's time that all is right in the world of Billy just yet. I don't think Com is done teasing us. Though maybe he's feeling nice. After all, it happened in a single chapter with New Kid, I think a hundred is long enough to wait, don't you?

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of this story. It's some combination of the style, the fact that our gracious host has been, for the most part, keeping up with the weekly updates, and the addictiveness of Com's story writing ability that has me hooked. What are your thoughts?

Until next time, Me.

Edited by Madbomber

I've been thinking a lot on this. Number 99 I figure is going to be a big cliff hanger for us. Number 100 will be a HUGE event for us to read, or it's going to be totally anti-climatic. I figure this is Com here and it's not going to be the ladder which means the worst I can see is us having to wait a bit for the triple digit to appear.

Second, I figure Com wont' give us everything we want, because if he did then we wouldn't want it anymore. I do feel Com will likely end this journal when he gets to the simple truth of dare I say this... Summer Vaction. I don't mean June 2007 either, although he might be aiming to get to that point when he does. If we were to play the simple fact of how many days there are in a year, 365 in fact. How many of them are spent while the school season is open. Lets see. About 200 of them, counting the weekends. It's sort of strange. the normal Christmas and Spring Break never took place, so either Billy is in a school were it's not permitted or the journal starts after Spring Break which could very well mean that school is nearly done for the year.

I know I'm over thinking this, but it's kind of fun to think about too, trying to place where Billy might actually be. Oh yeah and while I'm thinking of it. Com has a thing for names that start with B and end in Y like I do with Names starting with the letter J. At least with this story anyway.

All I'm saying with this story is that Billy has had a HELL of a wild ride on the weekend, and clearly the next FEW days for him are going to be just has wild.

Com I know your going to read this, I can't wait to find out what you do next.

Bardeara

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..