Just to update those who have been very patiently waiting I have finished writing the last chapter of Unbreakable Faith and it's gone through it's first round of editing. Which means it should be up by the end of the week. I am VERY sorry it has taken so long, I am in the middle of another story which has been dancing around in my head for a month and I had a hard time pulling myself away from that one to finish up UF, It's not that I meant to abandon Ian, I really was thinking it was all done until I went back through the previous final chapter and realized it sucked as an ending. I know many of you wanted UF to be longer but I just can't give it the attention it deserves right now, I'm not one of the people that can switch from story to story. I'm hoping you will all be happy with the way things wrap up in the last chapter coming out this week.

I'd also like to thank you all for reading it, I was so scared to post it but I realize I was being silly as you all seem to really love it. Hopefuly there won't be much wait for my next story that I'm now working on to start posting. BUT I do need to finish it before I start posting it but at the rate I'm going I still don't think it will be very long.

Thanks to you all!

Vance

Thank us for reading it??? :huh: .................More like THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT :worship: ..................scared to post it :o

Your next story must be quite powerful, to be causing you to end UF. :unsure:

Take your time...........don't let us put any pressure on you or anything. :devil::devil:

Thanks for your stories Vance.

Ex.

• 2 weeks later...